Skip to main content
Topic: Random Chat (Read 459233 times)

Re: Random Chat

Reply #25

Yes...you should have. Maybe you're still disoriented by the move to the new forum... ;)

Trying to follow 2 places as the same time is bound to disorientate anybody.  ;D
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #26
* me confused and disorientated from trying to be in 2 Forums at the same time *

Reply #27
*me confused by seeing that green thingie.... then realised it's just a favicon* o_O

..... and finally got the clock right! :D

Reply #28
What green thingie?? *me confused again*

I see that Luxor is a Moderator on this forum.  8)

Reply #29
Someones keeping an eye on you all from the top of the wardrobe.

The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #30
ׂ

Reply #31

I owe royalties to him now.

Think he will let that one pass for free seeing as my wife just took it on her mobile.  ;)

Reply #32
*gives Bailey cookies*

An international discussion forum for debating everything under the sun and then some.

No mention of conspiracy theories, can Bailey do something about it.... :D :P :BOO:

Reply #33
Blame Belfrager. But don't you think conspiracy theories are covered under "them some"? :P

Reply #34
*perfect*

Reply #35
Apparently Nixie has gotten it into her head that there is some vast conspiracy surrounding the door between the kitchen and the garage. She has taken to parking herself in front of it, occasionily railing plaintively against it or just perching in front of it, casting the odd look of reproach my way when I come into the kitchen.

Discovering whole new shades of weird with this kitty... ::)
You are the result of 3.8 billion years of evolutionary success.
Act like it!

Reply #36

Maybe she can hear a mouse scuttling about in the garage, it's a possibility you know.  :D

Reply #37

Maybe she can hear a mouse scuttling about in the garage, it's a possibility you know.  :D

Naw...all the mice are in the basement, where Clint rules over them with an iron paw... ;D
Act like it!

Reply #38

Naw...all the mice are in the basement, where Clint rules over them with an iron paw... ;D

So he thinks. Have you never seen the great escape?  :P

Reply #39

So he thinks. Have you never seen the great escape?  :P

Yes I have, several times. Surprised you have though (or did you just hear about it from someone who saw it).
Act like it!

Reply #40

Yes I have, several times. Surprised you have though (or did you just hear about it from someone who saw it).

It seems like it's on TV every Xmas over here and bank holiday weekends too so kind of hard to miss.  ;)

Reply #41
Thread renamed to "Random chat" so as not to put off any new members from joining in as " MyOpera Orphans Random Chat" possibly could.
Get chatting and introduce your games to the board.  :D

Reply #42
ׂ

Reply #43

Is it just me or most mentions of "Opera" are getting eradicated from the board?

Cant say I noticed, but maybe it's just getting mentioned less as there's no point flogging a dead horse.  ;)

Reply #46

I'd had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was 'That piece of halibut was good enough for Opera'!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Reply #47
Where have you lounge chatters gone, cat got your tongue or something?  ???
Going to have to send out a search party (AKA Bailey) to round you all up.  ;D 

Reply #48
They're probably looking the cat out of the tree (Dutch idiom). :P

Reply #49
ׂ