Skip to main content
Topic: Random Chat (Read 460849 times)

Re: Random Chat

Reply #1350
I had to get up an hour early to go to work today because of the Daylight Savings  :irked:

Reply #1351
I had to get up an hour early to go to work today because of the Daylight Savings   :irked:

Look on the bright side, it means Spring is on it's way.  ;D
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #1352
Quote from: Luxor
Look on the bright side, it means Spring is on it's way. :D

True, I heard birds singing while I was waiting for the bus today :D I haven't heard any birds singing for 4months since last Nov. 

Reply #1353
Birds have been singing around here pretty much all winter. Weird stuff, 'cause although a tad warm, it was still freezing plenty.

Reply #1354
I haven't heard any birds singing for 4months since last Nov.

Do you live underground?  :P

Birds have been singing around here pretty much all winter.

Same here. Not a lot of variety for sure, but enough to keep that daft cat of mine amused.  :doh:
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #1355
Ten  :hat:

First "spring" birds have started singing on southern Finland also... which is nice. Usually too early me to notice.
Unless its been :beer: :beer: late...

Reply #1356
Usually too early me to notice.

Too early in the morning or too early in the year?

Reply #1358
The Lounge is getting bombarded with some russian spam :yikes:

Reply #1359
Yeah, I just banned it.

Reply #1360
The Lounge is getting bombarded with some russian spam  :o

They've been very busy.
Use the Report to moderator link if you see any, that way they might get dealt with quicker.

Reply #1361
Good to see all the spam have been deleted. Okay then, I should use the Report to Moderater link the next time I see a spam :up:

Reply #1363
In other news, the prime minister just said no one in Belgium should leave their house if they don't have to.

Wise advice in the circumstances.  :(

Reply #1364
It went from 62°F heat wave 2 days ago to a 32°F and snowing today :eyes:

Reply #1365
The weather is much the same here. Warm one day, freezing the next, but that's fairly normal here to be honest.

Reply #1366
Yeah, it's currently windy and stuff, while it was 19/20 the other day.

Reply #1367
I see the Forum has a new Theme 8)

Reply #1370
I like the 'like' button,
You better post something that we can like then.  :P

Reply #1372
Good thing there's no 'dislike' button
You're probably right.

Reply #1373
@Syav  My new laptop has arrived, that came a lot faster than I was expecting.

Reply #1374
Sweet! Wanna share anything else about it? :P