Skip to main content
Topic: Random Chat (Read 460921 times)

Re: Random Chat

Reply #975
Tasty! 
The candy anyway. I'm not too sure about eating the children though.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #976

Tasty! 
The candy anyway. I'm not too sure about eating the children though.

I'll let ya know.   :P I'm just playing, incase anyone is to take me seriously.

Reply #978
 :D
Oddly enough,  I've spent the morning going thru everything and have found quite a few kid's teeth in the top draw of my dresser.   :yikes: I think that tooth fairy is trying to sabotage me.   :sst:
I also found my youngest child's ID bracelet from when he was born.    :love:

Reply #979
I've spent the morning going thru everything and have found quite a few kid's teeth in the top draw of my dresser.

I keep mine in a glass. 
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #983
Any suggestions?

No strong flavours, you don't need that with young meat. Some lemon juice, olive oil and garlic is probably sufficient. 

Reply #985
And a little white wine...

For the chef of course.

Reply #990
Meals? What meals? Wait, what the hell am I doing in the kitchen? And who made this mess!?

:))  I'm not sure who you could blame for the mess in your kitchen, the cats maybe.
Personally I always blame my wife for any mess in ours. Though that can prove dangerous, it must be said. 

Reply #991

Quote from: Luxor
Used to have a 6ft one, but not any more unfortunately.

What happened to it?

The fish tank became too much for me, when it came time to clean it out. It was nice and relaxing sitting watching the fishes swimming about all day long. Carrying gallons of water back and forward was not so relaxing though.
It was taking me a few days to recover from the effort of it. My health comes first I'm afraid, so it had to go. I didn't really have a choice in the matter, as both my wife and my Dr were nagging me about it.

Reply #992

Meals? What meals? Wait, what the hell am I doing in the kitchen? And who made this mess!?

:))  I'm not sure who you could blame for the mess in your kitchen, the cats maybe.
Personally I always blame my wife for any mess in ours. Though that can prove dangerous, it must be said. 

My my...you do like to live dangerously, don't you? ;)
You are the result of 3.8 billion years of evolutionary success.
Act like it!

Reply #993

Used to have a 6ft one, but not any more unfortunately.

What happened to it?

The fish tank became too much for me, when it came time to clean it out. It was nice and relaxing sitting watching the fishes swimming about all day long. Carrying gallons of water back and forward was not so relaxing though.
It was taking me a few days to recover from the effort of it. My health comes first I'm afraid, so it had to go. I didn't really have a choice in the matter, as both my wife and my Dr were nagging me about it.

Yah that's unfortunate. Hmm,  you could always try a small fish bowl instead.  :)

Reply #994
My my...you do like to live dangerously, don't you?

Yep! It's a life of thrills and spills for me these days.

Hmm,  you could always try a small fish bowl instead.

No I couldn't do that, I don't think that fish bowls are the place for fish. Can't be much fun for them just going round and round in a little bowl for the rest of their days. I would feel pretty bad about that.

Reply #995
No I couldn't do that, I don't think that fish bowls are the place for fish.  Can't be much fun for them just going round and round in a little bowl for the rest of their days. I would feel pretty bad about that.

That's a good ethical reason for not having a fish bowl, Luxor :up:  It's like having a bird in a small cage, and the bird can only sit or crawl around the cage :eyes:

Reply #996
That's a good ethical reason for not having a fish bowl, Luxor

I like to think so.
It's like having a bird in a small cage, and the bird can only sit or crawl around the cage

Yes, that's just as bad. If folk wish to keep a bird it should have a big cage. Or better still, be kept in an aviary.

Reply #997
Happy Halloween! To anyone who celebrates.

Reply #998
Happy Halloween to you Syav.

It's not really a big thing here to be honest, though the supermarkets are trying hard to make it so.

Reply #999
Well, Halloween's over.

Everyone have their Christmas decorations up yet?  :irked:
You are the result of 3.8 billion years of evolutionary success.
Act like it!