Skip to main content
Topic: Random Chat (Read 460928 times)

Re: Random Chat

Reply #926
I think there is a sale going on in the hospital that is attracting the crazies.

Guess it's a hazard of your job, you're bound to get more than your fair share of them. Life would be boring if you got normal people all the time.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #927

I think there is a sale going on in the hospital that is attracting the crazies.

Guess it's a hazard of your job, you're bound to get more than your fair share of them. Life would be boring if you got normal people all the time.

Well gee, just kinda left us hanging there, didn't she? Disappointing...:(
You are the result of 3.8 billion years of evolutionary success.
Act like it!

Reply #928
Well gee, just kinda left us hanging there, didn't she? Disappointing..

She's a hard working mum, it's quite possible that she maybe has other more important things to attend to. I would imagine sleep is pretty high on the list of things to do, before she posts in here.

That's a long sleep though.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #929

She's a hard working mum, it's quite possible that she maybe has other more important things to attend to. I would imagine sleep is pretty high on the list of things to do, before she posts in here.

True enough...though I think we may have crossed over from sleeping to hibernating... :lol:
Act like it!

Reply #930
You wouldn't believe the amount of scares and threats we are getting here from the English owned press, the BBC and Westminster MP's.
No surprise though as we knew it would happen.
I think tomorrow we will be getting warned about plagues of locusts and fire falling from the sky.

Reply #932

True enough...though I think we may have crossed over from sleeping to hibernating... :lol:

I have become a bear. lol  :P Yes, I have been a little busy lately with work, kids and school. I've had some computer issues but that's all better now. Back to that night: We had a drunk lady that was brought in by the police, after she was caught fighting some other chick. Long story short, she was nuts. They make some nights entertaining.

Reply #933
I did hear there's a volcano in Iceland about to erupt...

Iceland can't control their volcanoes, because they are an independent country. (an MP will probably say sometime in the next couple of days).

I have become a bear.

What kind of bear? I think we have a right to know.

Reply #934

I have become a bear.

What kind of bear? I think we have a right to know.

A Mandibear. Somewhere between a Kodak and Koala. Where Kodak is a unique subspecies of the Grizzly, I am a unique subspecies of Kodak. Now, you may not have heard of them before but that's simply because they are so rare. A lot smaller than the Kodak but a bit bigger than the Koala. They are great cuddlers but will burn you up if too close during the hibernation period. They make great pets. haha There is something wrong with me. :right:

Reply #935
A Mandibear. Somewhere between a Kodak and Koala. Where Kodak is a unique subspecies of the Grizzly, I am a unique subspecies of Kodak. Now, you may not have heard of them before but that's simply because they are so rare. A lot smaller than the Kodak but a bit bigger than the Koala. They are great cuddlers but will burn you up if too close during the hibernation period.

That is a satisfactory and quite comprehensive answer, Wouldn't have expected less from you of course.

They make great pets.

Do they get on well with cats? and if so, where can I buy one?

haha There is something wrong with me.

I'm saying nothing....

Reply #936

A Mandibear. Somewhere between a Kodak and Koala. Where Kodak is a unique subspecies of the Grizzly, I am a unique subspecies of Kodak. Now, you may not have heard of them before but that's simply because they are so rare. A lot smaller than the Kodak but a bit bigger than the Koala. They are great cuddlers but will burn you up if too close during the hibernation period.

That is a satisfactory and quite comprehensive answer, Wouldn't have expected less from you of course.

Of course not.  :D

They make great pets.

Eh, sometimes? Really as long as the cat doesn't use it's claws. They really do love kitty massages.  ;)

I'm saying nothing....
  I don't blame ya for that, sir. And what started this? Oh, right! I was speaking of a crazy lady I took care of. Seems she was in the same league as me, only, I'm a friendly nutjob.  :P

Reply #937

They make great pets.

Eh, sometimes? Really as long as the cat doesn't use it's claws. They really do love kitty massages.  ;) 
Oh well, that's that idea scuppered, my kitty loves to use his claws. I could show you the scars but they're too horrific, even for a nurse.

I'm saying nothing....
  I don't blame ya for that, sir. And what started this? Oh, right! I was speaking of a crazy lady I took care of. Seems she was in the same league as me, only, I'm a friendly nutjob.  :P

Nothing wrong with nutjobs, most of my friends are one.

Reply #938
Can I be your friend?  :jester:

Reply #939
Can I be your friend?

Sure why not. Just send me a current CV with the correct qualifications.  :P 

Reply #942
Careful tt92; people tend to judge a person by the company he keeps. Are you sure "Luxor" is the message you want to send?

Why wouldn't he? Think of the prestige and that warm fuzzy glow you get inside, while being my friend. 

We can be quite fun!

Yep! That sums up the ones I know.

Reply #943
 Shocking news, Bailey is not impressed.
Independent Scotland to blame cats

Reply #944

Shocking news, Bailey is not impressed.
Independent Scotland to blame cats

Much as I dislike the notion, the article does make some valid supporting points. So, if I ever come to visit, the kitties stay at home!
Only 2 more days until the vote. Are the local networks running marathon showings of Braveheart to fire everyone up?  ;)
Act like it!

Reply #945
Are the local networks running marathon showings of Braveheart to fire everyone up?

Not that I know of, not that I've been looking. Besides anyone that likes that rubbish probably has it on DVD already.  :P
All that seems to be on the TV is, the news (all about the referendum), extended news programs (all about the referendum). TV debates (all about the referendum), light hearted comedy (all about the referendum).
Mix and repeat until the viewer is going crazy.  Can't even escape it on the radio as it's all over that too.

Reply #946

Are the local networks running marathon showings of Braveheart to fire everyone up?

Not that I know of, not that I've been looking. Besides anyone that likes that rubbish probably has it on DVD already.  :P
All that seems to be on the TV is, the news (all about the referendum), extended news programs (all about the referendum). TV debates (all about the referendum), light hearted comedy (all about the referendum).
Mix and repeat until the viewer is going crazy.  Can't even escape it on the radio as it's all over that too.

Must be an American company handling the advertising. We're big on saturation over here...:(
Act like it!

Reply #947
Must be an American company handling the advertising. We're big on saturation over here...

Well someone is to blame for the TV saturation, so we might as well blame you Americans for it. Or the cats.

Reply #948

Must be an American company handling the advertising. We're big on saturation over here...

Well someone is to blame for the TV saturation, so we might as well blame you Americans for it. Or the cats.

I think cats engage in an entirely different sort of saturation. Especially if you fall into disfavor with them. Just ask my brother...;)
Act like it!

Reply #949
I think cats engage in an entirely different sort of saturation. Especially if you fall into disfavor with them. Just ask my brother...

I am almost frightened to ask (as I can probably guess), but I'm going to ask anyway. What happened?