Skip to main content
Topic: Random Chat (Read 461071 times)

Re: Random Chat

Reply #850
But from what I heard,  sometimes  there's a catch or payback when possesing a demon

That's just typical isn't it, there always has to be a catch, knew it was too good to be true. Probably down to some government intervention most likely, Just like everything else these days, Interfering busybodies, bah! 
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #851
I'm puffin` on my new 'extra-flavor' & 'high nicotine' tobacco e-juice.  After about 20 puffs it almost knocked me out.

Reply #852
You'll have to watch what your doing with the strong stuff. Don't smoke it too quickly, you might knock yourself out.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #853

You'll have to watch what your doing with the strong stuff. Don't smoke it too quickly, you might knock yourself out.

It's the same way with cigars. Go to hard on some of those maduro (or if you're lucky enough to be in a country that allows trade with Cuba, a Cuban cigar) and it might just put you on your butt...hehehe... :faint:
You are the result of 3.8 billion years of evolutionary success.
Act like it!

Reply #854
Ah yes you can't beat a nice Cuban cigar, they are meant to be savoured though, so you shouldn't be puffing away at them like a steam train in the first place. That just won't do at all.
Can't they be purchased on the black market over there expatri? Or is that something you would rather not say out loud.

Reply #855

Yup I have a habit of smoking quickly and continuously. But I limit myself to 30 drags/puffs per session...which is what I would roughly get from a regular cigarrete.  If I don't set a limit,  I could chain smoke my e-cig for an hour or so and then I get dizzy or heaviness/stuffy on my chess :whistle:  :sherlock:

By the way Luxor,  Mexico play against Netherland tomorrow :yes:

Reply #856
By the way Luxor,  Mexico play against Netherland tomorrow

Today on this side of the world.
I'm torn about this game as I want both of them to go further in the competition. That can't be of course, which is a pity. I think Holland will win it as they are playing well, but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if Mexico nicked it by a goal. I just hope it's a good game whoever wins it. 

Reply #857

Ah yes you can't beat a nice Cuban cigar, they are meant to be savoured though, so you shouldn't be puffing away at them like a steam train in the first place. That just won't do at all.
Can't they be purchased on the black market over there expatri? Or is that something you would rather not say out loud.

Oh, I'm sure there's some sort of cigar black market here. Heck, sharing a border with Mexico and Canada would make it pretty easy, actually. It's just nothing I've pursued.
Now when my brother was travelling internationally, he was able to bring some in...even shared a box with yours truly...:D
Act like it!

Reply #858
Now when my brother was travelling internationally, he was able to bring some in...even shared a box with yours truly..

He most likely knew that if he didn't, you would kick his backside. Which of course is acceptable when it comes to brothers.

Reply #859
Quote from: Luxor
I'm torn about this game as I want both of them to go further in the competition.

Yah,  it would've been more enjoyable to watch if Mexico didn't meet Netherland 'till semifinals. They also had to play against Brazil in the early rounds.

I watched a documentary once on how Cuban cigars are hand made in Cuba. It's unfortunate that Cuban cigars are banned in U.S.

Reply #860

Now when my brother was travelling internationally, he was able to bring some in...even shared a box with yours truly..

He most likely knew that if he didn't, you would kick his backside. Which of course is acceptable when it comes to brothers.

Acceptable, perhaps, but not very intelligent. Bro's former special forces... :ninja:
Due to that line of work, he's gotten cigars from some very interesting places...and former owners...over the years... :zip:
Act like it!

Reply #861
Yah,  it would've been more enjoyable to watch if Mexico didn't meet Netherland 'till semifinals.

Well Mexico got beat, but I now hope Holland go out in the next round as Arjen Robben is a cheating git. He was looking for a penalty all through that game, diving in the box all the time. I hate that.

Acceptable, perhaps, but not very intelligent. Bro's former special forces...

What's the worst he could do... he can only kill you the once.

Reply #862
I went to a tobacco shop today and saw a couple of churchwarden pipes.  My reaction was,  holy cow I could never smoke a pipe that huge LoL :D

Reply #863
I went to a tobacco shop today and saw a couple of churchwarden pipes.  My reaction was,  holy cow I could never smoke a pipe that huge LoL

I'm sure you would manage if it was full of your favourite tobacco. It might be a bit awkward if you didn't have any arms, but I think that wouldn't apply to you. Other than that, there's nothing difficult about it.

Reply #865
True, but that whole "death" thing; kind of a permanent thing...

You could become a Buddhist, then that's that problem solved. You could come back as a cat and live as a pampered kitty for a while. 

Reply #866

True, but that whole "death" thing; kind of a permanent thing...

You could become a Buddhist, then that's that problem solved. You could come back as a cat and live as a pampered kitty for a while. 

If becoming one could make it so, I'd be on board for that sort of return trip... :yes:
Act like it!

Reply #867
If becoming one could make it so, I'd be on board for that sort of return trip..

You and me both, of course there is a risk that you could come back as a cockroach instead though.
Don't think that would be as much fun somehow. 

Reply #868
Speaking of lives of cats...is Baily well versed in his cat etiquette?
Act like it!

Reply #869

Let's just say he has cat etiquette down to a fine art.
The only difference with him is the barfing on the rug, he will usually only proceed to the rug after the bed has been barfed on. 

How is Clints diabetes treatment going by the way?

Reply #870

Let's just say he has cat etiquette down to a fine art.
The only difference with him is the barfing on the rug, he will usually only proceed to the rug after the bed has been barfed on. 

How is Clints diabetes treatment going by the way?

Clint did the barfing on the bed bit a couple of times, but he made the mistake of doing it once while I was in the bed. After that, any retching sounds while in bed will prompt a swift and undignified launching off of said bed. Granted, that will land him on the rug, but I'm opting for the lesser of two evils (and the first thing my feet touch when I get out of bed are my flip-flops, not the floor).

Fortunately he's not vindictive enough to barf on my flip-flops.

Changing his diet did wonders for his diabetes and he has been off of insulin for several weeks now with no symptoms. Luckily he is a 100% indoor cat. Not sure I'd be able to manage the disease so well if he were indoor/outdoor.
Act like it!

Reply #871
Fortunately he's not vindictive enough to barf on my flip-flops.

Maybe he just hasn't thought of it yet.

Changing his diet did wonders for his diabetes and he has been off of insulin for several weeks now with no symptoms.

Excellent! Long may it continue that way. 

Not sure I'd be able to manage the disease so well if he were indoor/outdoor.

Yes that would be more difficult I would imagine. You just don't know what they are eating when they are off adventuring the great outdoors.

Reply #873
I stumbled upon this interesting article.

Page not found. Ah fixed it.

Could scientist actually find that button?

It would be great if they could. Wouldn't that put you out of a job though if it did exist? We cant have that. 

Reply #874

I stumbled upon this interesting article.

Page not found. Ah fixed it.

Could scientist actually find that button?

It would be great if they could. Wouldn't that put you out of a job though if it did exist? We cant have that. 

Oops.... sorry.  :doh: Maybe it will still require some medical attention.  ;)