Skip to main content
Topic: Random Chat (Read 461224 times)

Re: Random Chat

Reply #625
Is that the equivalent of being pussy whipped?  :P (Pardon my french)

Reply #626
Is that the equivalent of being pussy whipped?   :P  (Pardon my french)

That's as good a term as any. Though at the time of those kitty cat tantrums I could think of a few other words to use.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #627

That's as good a term as any. Though at the time of those kitty cat tantrums I could think of a few other words to use.

I'm sure you could. Might even come close to what I said to my dog last night when he decided it was a good idea to urinate on my foot, while I was relaxing on the couch.  :irked:

Reply #628
Might even come close to what I said to my dog last night when he decided it was a good idea to urinate on my foot, while I was relaxing on the couch.

They pick their moments do those pets of ours. Spent the night cleaning up cat-sick, just after I got settled into a nice cosy bed.  :irked:
:cat:  must have eaten something outside that he shouldn't have.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #629

I'm sure you could. Might even come close to what I said to my dog last night when he decided it was a good idea to urinate on my foot, while I was relaxing on the couch.  :irked:

Geez...sounds like we need to form a support group for abused pet owners...hehehe...
You are the result of 3.8 billion years of evolutionary success.
Act like it!

Reply #630
Geez...sounds like we need to form a support group for abused pet owners...hehehe...

Will you be joining us?

Reply #631

Will you be joining us?

Hmmm...not sure. Don't know that constantly waking me up in the wee hours of the morning for some attention constitutes abuse per se, and Clint has learned that trying to puke on daddy while he's in bed will get him more airborne than sympathy in the end so, he's stopped those attempts...
Act like it!

Reply #632
Don't know that constantly waking me up in the wee hours of the morning for some attention constitutes abuse per se,

That's mental abuse. You're in.

Reply #633

I think that you first have to establish who is the owner and who is the owned.

Reply #634

Good point. How about a support group for abused pet servants?
Act like it!

Reply #635

Good point. How about a support group for abused pet servants?

Count me in. My wiener dog is a true dick. :lol: On top of urinating on my foot, he also likes to attack my ankles/legs/feet when I'm walking through the house. His constant licking is torture.

Reply #636
Count me in. My wiener dog is a true dick.  :))  On top of urinating on my foot, he also likes to attack my ankles/legs/feet when I'm walking through the house. His constant licking is torture.

I've heard it said that dogs take after their owners. Just saying.

Reply #638

Count me in. My wiener dog is a true dick.  :))  On top of urinating on my foot, he also likes to attack my ankles/legs/feet when I'm walking through the house. His constant licking is torture.

I've heard it said that dogs take after their owners. Just saying.

I plead the fifth!  ;)

I determined long ago that dachshunds are Satan's lap dog. Never had a good experience with any of them. One friend of mine had one that was pure evil, and of course she had him wrapped around her little paw... ::)
Act like it!

Reply #639
I determined long ago that dachshunds are Satan's lap dog.

Somehow I just can't imagine Beelzebub sitting on his throne in hell with a dachshund on his lap. And I have a very vivid imagination when required.

Reply #641
I'm gonna send everyone in this club a horse. After a week of real abuse I'll get my horses back and y'alls rehabilitation will be complete. Lol.

Reply #642

I'm gonna send everyone in this club a horse. After a week of real abuse I'll get my horses back and y'alls rehabilitation will be complete. Lol.

Not fair! That's to be expected from horses. Luckily, I'm the horse whisperer. :lol:

Reply #644
I'm gonna send everyone in this club a horse

Where the heck am I supposed to keep a horse?
Can it be a foal? I might be able to fit that in somewhere.

Reply #645
Quote from: ensbb3 link=topic=14[color=red
[/color].msg17726#msg17726 date=1397876031]

Not fair! That's to be expected from horses. Luckily, I'm the horse whisperer. :lol:

And a donkey for you, ma'am. :-P

8) Maybe I could become an ass whisperer.  :right:

Have an unruly ass??
            Call Mandi @ 555.5555 to straighten that ass up!

Sorry, that's the best I could do at the present time. I will work on my advertisement. :lol:

Reply #646
8)  Maybe I could become an ass whisperer.   :right:

Have an unruly ass??
            Call Mandi @ 555.5555 to straighten that ass up!

Sorry, that's the best I could do at the present time. I will work on my advertisement.

It needs a picture.

Reply #648

I'm gonna send everyone in this club a horse

Where the heck am I supposed to keep a horse?
Can it be a foal? I might be able to fit that in somewhere.

Actually, yes. I've got two due in a little over a month. I'm making two a year as it is. They're miniature horses I treat more like pets. Aside from one incident involving three squad cars and a romp thru a subdivision at 1am, they ain't that bad. :-\

Reply #649
They're miniature horses I treat more like pets.

My wife thinks miniature horses look cute, so you would have no chance of getting it back if she clapped her eyes on it.