Skip to main content
Topic: Random Chat (Read 459222 times)

Random Chat

For all of us devotees of Opera's Random Chat thread...Pop and and share with the group!

First let me say many thanks to Frenzie for providing us with this space to continue meeting and chatting with all of the old friends from Opera, and maybe make some new ones.

I get the feeling we're going gain a whole new appreciation for the Hebrews of old wandering the desert...hehehe...
You are the result of 3.8 billion years of evolutionary success.
Act like it!

Re: Random Chat

Reply #1

Reply #2
Hope you can find a nice corner to fit your drinks cabinet into.  ;D
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #3
Aha! found him  :D

Reply #4
Too late I already figured it out.  ;)
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #5

Hope you can find a nice corner to fit your drinks cabinet into.  ;D

Plenty of room...I'll just stop wearing clothes and will leave the dresser and chest of drawers behind... ;D
Act like it!

Reply #6

Plenty of room...I'll just stop wearing clothes

Oh great, there was a vision in my mind I could have really done without.  :P

Reply #8

O-oh! Don't wanna see expatri hangin' around on this thread without his clothes on  :P

Ahh...good to see familiar faces here! Howdy everyone  :)

[glow=blue,2,300]Haha! And to think I would of missed y'alls conversations. [/glow]

Reply #9

Consider it payback for that time you did it to me...hehehe...

Good to see folks finding their way in here... ;D
Act like it!

Reply #10
ׂ

Reply #11

Is that a dog or a rabbit on Mandi's avatar?

Those are/were my weiners. Err.....I mean weiner dogs (Dachshunds).  :D

Reply #12
ׂ

Reply #13
Lol. They were cuddling on my lap. The tan one's head was on the other one's head.

Reply #14

I guess I'll have to as the cheque you promised never arrived.  :P

Reply #15

Lol. They were cuddling on my lap. The tan one's head was on the other one's head.

Does that mean that you're Satan, Mandi? Because you know; Dachshunds are Satan's lap dogs... ;D
Act like it!

Reply #16

I guess I'll have to as the cheque you promised never arrived.  :P

Pretty sure that payback is what was promised (since I don't say "cheque"). Promise kept!  ;D
Act like it!

Reply #17

Pretty sure that payback is what was promised (since I don't say "cheque"). Promise kept!  ;D

Bet you do. Check or cheque sounds exactly the same. Unless you have a garlic stuffed olive in your mouth at the time of course, what that sounds like is anyone's guess.  ;)

Reply #18

Bet you do. Check or cheque sounds exactly the same. Unless you have a garlic stuffed olive in your mouth at the time of course, what that sounds like is anyone's guess.  ;)

It's the sound of delicious... ;D
Act like it!

Reply #19

Does that mean that you're Satan, Mandi? Because you know; Dachshunds are Satan's lap dogs... ;D

Hmmmm....there's a thought. Maybe. Maybe not. What color are the devil's eyes?

Reply #20

As red as the molten core of the bowels of the earth (apparently there's no Visine in hell)...
Act like it!

Reply #21

Should have really seen that answer coming shouldn't I.   ;D

Reply #22

As red as the molten core of the bowels of the earth (apparently there's no Visine in hell)...

Then the answer to your question is no. Lol

Reply #23

Should have really seen that answer coming shouldn't I.   ;D

Yes...you should have. Maybe you're still disoriented by the move to the new forum... ;)
Act like it!

Reply #24

Then the answer to your question is no. Lol

Then you should perform and exorcism to banish the hell-hounds before they deliver you to their dark lord...hehehe...
Act like it!