Skip to main content
Topic: Random Chat (Read 461179 times)

Re: Random Chat

Reply #425
No word yet. Fingers crossed!

You've waited a while, a little longer won't make much difference.

I just received word that I'm allowed to use the smilies using this license. Go Opera Software! :up:

Excellent.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #426

Or you could go back a couple of posts. 

Luxor, you sir are a sneaky man. I seen tt92's and Frenzie's posts but not yours until you brought it to my attention. Thank you! :doh:

Reply #427
Luxor, you sir are a sneaky man.

Oh yes blame me.
It's not enough that I get that at home.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #430
Please have some patience while I work out the  :bug: :bug: :bug:

Reply #431
Please have some patience while I work out the

You're getting there. I can see most of them now while earlier none were visible.

Reply #433
Maybe   :alien:  are doing it?

I thought they only did probing.  :eyes:

Reply #434
Btw Luxor, where'd you get all these moving smilies from?

Reply #435
Btw Luxor, where'd you get all these moving smilies from?

I just gathered them up from forums over the years when I've seen them posted. That and stumbling upon places like Smiley Vault.

Reply #436

Maybe   :alien:  are doing it?

I thought they only did probing.  :eyes:

Contrary to popular belief, these space beings do so much more than probing. Sure people get hung up on the probing, mainly because that's what they do most often. Lets face it, most people wouldn't find that enjoyable and I'm sure the only people to come out with that info probably liked it.  :whistle: There are so many things these beings are capable of such as, showing humanity the ways of technology, unleashing unexplainable beasts onto our lands, causing a newer phenomenon to occur across the globe (strange Sci-fi noises from the atomosphere),  curing celebrities of otherwise fatal illnesses without a cure, etc..... I could keep going but I think you got it.  ;) :P

Reply #438
 :wizard: Woot! I'm back in the saddle!    :spock:

Reply #439

I could keep going but I think you got it.  ;) :P

I don't think I do. Please, do go on.  :yes: :whistle:

Ok..... There has been strange events regarding farm animals. Owner's have found them dead ( an unexplainable death) with an odd circle left on their corpse. Come on, they haven't found Holly Bobo yet?! It's obvious..... she liked the probing.  :lol:

Reply #443
Contrary to popular belief, these space beings do so much more than probing. Sure people get hung up on the probing, mainly because that's what they do most often. Lets face it, most people wouldn't find that enjoyable and I'm sure the only people to come out with that info probably liked it.

I'm sure I read somewhere that once probed there's no going back. Not very sure just what type of magazine I read that in though so it may be unrelated. 
There are so many things these beings are capable of such as, showing humanity the ways of technology, unleashing unexplainable beasts onto our lands, causing a newer phenomenon to occur across the globe (strange Sci-fi noises from the atomosphere),  curing celebrities of otherwise fatal illnesses without a cure, etc..... I could keep going but I think you got it.   ;)

Aha! You seem to know a lot about them pesky  :alien: 's Do you a secretly work at Area 51?

Reply #444
Better watch out. If they think you know too much...

Reply #445

Aha! You seem to know a lot about them pesky  :alien: 's Do you a secretly work at Area 51?

I'm not at liberty to comment on that. :exitsslowly:  :whistle:

Better watch out. If they think you know too much...

The area has prepared me for such endeavors. Research shows that they only like to probe the living, so they will inject me with a medicine that temporarily puts me in a coma. The aliens will think I've gone to visit the gods and release me back into my natural habitat.  :lol: :doh: I've said too much. It wasn't the area that was to do that.....I seen that on TV.  :P

Reply #446
I'm not at liberty to comment on that. :exitsslowly:

Standard reply by Area 51 employees. Cover blown.