Skip to main content
Topic: Random Chat (Read 460117 times)

Re: Random Chat

Reply #100
When will the MyOpera Forums take their last gasp????

Reply #101
Until now I thought such people only existed on Judge Judy.

They exist everywhere unfortunately.

Mandi Manners looks stunning today:

Down boy.  ;)

When will the MyOpera Forums take their last gasp? ???

It's going through it's death throes right now.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #102
Lol. Thanks j7n.

Reply #103

Mandi Manners looks stunning today:

Mandi Manners is always stunning...:D
You are the result of 3.8 billion years of evolutionary success.
Act like it!

Reply #105
Look how exparti's cat is looking at me

That's actually how it was looking at exparti at the time of this comment;) I think my facial expression was the same at the time.  ;D
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #107
I just hope the cat recovers.  :o

Reply #108

Look how exparti's cat is looking at me

That's actually how it was looking at exparti at the time of this comment;) I think my facial expression was the same at the time.  ;D

che
Lmao! That's great. Glad it's not I he took to looking at that way.  :P

Naw...that's and old pic from when my cat got into my stash of acid. He denied it of course but kept going on about the dragons in the kitchen...
Act like it!

Reply #109
Naw...that's and old pic from when my cat got into my stash of acid.

You should hide it more carefully then.  :P 

He denied it of course but kept going on about the dragons in the kitchen..

But everyone keeps dragons in their kitchen, don't they?  ;D

Reply #110
Lolz.

Did his eyes ever go back to normal or are they stuck now?

Reply #111

Naw...that's and old pic from when my cat got into my stash of acid.

You should hide it more carefully then.  :P 

Well, it was only fair considering the amount of his catnip I've helped myself to...;)

He denied it of course but kept going on about the dragons in the kitchen..

But everyone keeps dragons in their kitchen, don't they?  ;D

Only counties with castles seem to have dragons, so I have no idea where they'd be kept...

Lolz.

Did his eyes ever go back to normal or are they stuck now?

Well, normal as anything can get with a cat...
Act like it!

Reply #112
Well, it was only fair considering the amount of his catnip I've helped myself to..

Shame on you stealing kitty's catnip.  :o

Only counties with castles seem to have dragons, so I have no idea where they'd be kept.

Go visit Las Vegas there's bound to be a castle there surely.  :P

Reply #113

Well, it was only fair considering the amount of his catnip I've helped myself to..

Shame on you stealing kitty's catnip.  :o

Hey...for free room and board, I don't think it's unfair to enjoy the occasional indulgence. Why should they be the only ones allowed to get "'nipped", race around the house and climb the curtains?

Only counties with castles seem to have dragons, so I have no idea where they'd be kept.

Go visit Las Vegas there's bound to be a castle there surely.  :P

Any castle built after the Victorian period doesn't count...:P

Well Santa came early this year and brought me a nice respiratory infection for the holidays...first one I've had in years and of course it comes on the year that the folks stay local so I can go visit for the holidays...>:(

On the bright side though, my Dark Shadows Complete Collection arrived yesterday. 130+ discs of supernatural gothic soap opera love...:D
Act like it!

Reply #114
Well Santa came early this year and brought me a nice respiratory infection for the holidays...first one I've had in years and of course it comes on the year that the folks stay local so I can go visit for the holidays...

That deserves a "Bah humbug" on your behalf. Hope it clears up soon so you can enjoy some of the holiday.  :)

On the bright side though, my Dark Shadows Complete Collection arrived yesterday. 130+ discs of supernatural gothic soap opera love..

130 disks!!!!!!!  :o  It would take me about a 100 years to watch them all.

Reply #115
Quote from: Luxor
It would take me about a 100 years to watch them all.
Lol! ;D I haven't seen  any of the Dark Shadows episodes to begin with. 

Reply #116

Well Santa came early this year and brought me a nice respiratory infection for the holidays...first one I've had in years and of course it comes on the year that the folks stay local so I can go visit for the holidays...

That deserves a "Bah humbug" on your behalf. Hope it clears up soon so you can enjoy some of the holiday.  :)

Sadly, with my luck it won't clear up sufficiently until it's about time for me to return to work...>sigh<...

On the bright side though, my Dark Shadows Complete Collection arrived yesterday. 130+ discs of supernatural gothic soap opera love..

130 disks!!!!!!!  :o  It would take me about a 100 years to watch them all.

What...you have other plans for the next 100 years? ;)

Quote from: Luxor
It would take me about a 100 years to watch them all.
Lol! ;D I haven't seen  any of the Dark Shadows episodes to begin with. 

Guessing it's before your time. I used watch it after school when I was a kid...good, spooky fun. Had never seen the whole series but Netflix streamed a couple of seasons recently and got me re-hooked.

Half the fun is seeing all the technical boo-boo's and line fumbling. Apparently back in '66 it was too expensive to edit and reshoot video recordings, so minor flubs were left in. It's a hoot...:D
Act like it!

Reply #117
What...you have other plans for the next 100 years?

Well maybe not for a hundred of them, but  I have plans for some of them.  ;) 

Reply #119
I think I'm sensing a flaw in that plan.   ;)

Reply #120
Somehow my e-cig slipped and hiding inside my winter coat and I can't grab it.  :o I mean my winter coat has two layers and somehow my e-cig is inside in between the two layers. I may have to cut a hole on my winter coat so that pesky e-cig can come out.

Reply #121
Somehow my e-cig slipped and hiding inside my winter coat and I can't grab it.

How the heck did it manage to do that?  ???  Went through a hole in your pocket I presume.
Sounds like you may have to get a needle and thread ready, either for fixing a hole in your pocket or fixing the hole you're going to make trying to retrieve your e-cig. Maybe even two holes to stitch up if you're really unlucky.  ;)

Reply #122

Somehow my e-cig slipped and hiding inside my winter coat and I can't grab it.

How the heck did it manage to do that?  ???  Went through a hole in your pocket I presume.
Sounds like you may have to get a needle and thread ready, either for fixing a hole in your pocket or fixing the hole you're going to make trying to retrieve your e-cig. Maybe even two holes to stitch up if you're really unlucky.  ;)

Yeah...I hate when that happens, and it's not all that uncommon. The hole in pocket is usually the culprit. It's usually just a matter of finding the hole and slowly working the object back to there to retrieve it. Can be a tedious process, so a small slit at the objects current location can expedite things if you prefer...
Act like it!

Reply #123
Yup I found out there's a hole in my pocket. So I had to maneuver my e-cig to that hole and pull it out.  One of my dumb moments  :P

Reply #124
So I had to maneuver my e-cig to that hole and pull it out.

Well that would keep you out of mischief for a little while.  ;D