Skip to main content
Topic: The Weird, the Wacky and the Wonderful (Read 110825 times)

Re: The Weird, the Wacky and the Wonderful

Reply #75
Since we're wandering into the world of what eats what, how about people eating rattlesnakes?

What Does It Taste Like? Rattlesnake is light and chewy, with a delicate flavor that resembles chicken.
Health Benefits: Snake meat is extremely high in protein and also contains half the calories and one third the amount of fat compared to steak.

Have you ever noticed that anything odd that doesn't make you wretch tastes like chicken. I'll have to check my local supermarket for a price comparison.

Never mind...I checked online.
Rattle Snake Meat - 1 Lb.
price: $149.99
Sale: $99.99

Reply #76
If on food stamps stick to something cheaper.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #77
This is for posting reports on the strange things that happen on this planet.

I see.. as why Americans believes they count for anything?
The thread is not big enough to enclosure the amount of reports testifying it.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #78

I see.. as why Americans believes they count for anything?
The thread is not big enough to enclosure the amount of reports testifying it.

Would you mind re-posting in a more comprehensible, say, Chinese?

Can anybody else help with a translation?

Reply #80
Speaking of driving in Russia...we were speaking of driving in Russia, weren't we?
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itMdLTd1l4E[/video]

Reply #82
The aim has been to try to find a residual marker for "inflation" - the idea that the cosmos experienced an exponential growth spurt in its first trillionth, of a trillionth of a trillionth of a second.

Just as astounding is the fact that it's accelerating. God has his/her/its foot on the accelerator.
============================================
But you can't beat this for wacky, not for less than $8.00.

Reply #84
Would you mind re-posting in a more comprehensible, say, Chinese?

The day I speak with anyone that at least have a language of their own.
"Nations" that don't even have their own language... total anecdotes.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #86
We do have our own language.

ohhh now you speak sioux... or any of the other native north American populations...

You have a language of your own as much as Brazilians or any other South Americans have.
Like Australia, another place with their own language...
A matter of attitude.

Reply #87
You know, a language is a dialect with an army and a navy :right:

Reply #88
Or these days, perhaps a language is a dialect with economic muscle. ;)

Reply #89

Or these days, perhaps a language is a dialect with economic muscle. ;)

Which is why dutch is a language and austrian a bunch of dialects? :right:

Reply #90
The Austrian economy seemed to be doing okay when I visited Vienna. :P (It wasn't chock-full of homeless people like Paris or Detroit.)

Reply #91

The Austrian economy seemed to be doing okay when I visited Vienna. :P (It wasn't chock-full of homeless people like Paris or Detroit.)

They don't have a navy though :right:

Reply #92
Not anymore.

Reply #93

Sounds like dialectical immaterialism.

There may be homeless people in Detroit, but they're getting free chauffeur service.
Detroit police are scooping up homeless people downtown and dumping them in remote locations, the American Civil Liberties Union of Michigan said in a complaint filed Thursday with the U.S. Department of Justice that alleges "illegal and abusive tactics."

The ACLU said police are forcing individuals who appear homeless into police vehicles, transporting them out of town and dropping them off miles away, sometimes outside city limits. The tactic violates constitutional rights to due process and to be free from unreasonable search and seizure, as a well as a consent decree with the Justice Department, the ACLU said in the complaint.

The mayor of Detroit is a Black ex-professional basket player, Dave Bing. I'd understand if that was being done by our ass-wipe governor, but Dave! Sounds like Putin rounding up dogs in Sochi. 

Reply #95
There you go yet again ex-Detroit escapee with you daft frenzie on Putin. If he was there the problems would be less in the great land of the free and home of the brave. As often been said the powers that be ignore the constitution when it suits and stuff the ordinary people. How disgraceful to treat people like that. Neither the mayor nor governor sound the right people. How sad they act in Detroit like a police State. Can the city get any worse?

Reply #96

There you go yet again ex-Detroit escapee with you daft frenzie on Putin. If he was there the problems would be less in the great land of the free and home of the brave. As often been said the powers that be ignore the constitution when it suits and stuff the ordinary people. How disgraceful to treat people like that. Neither the mayor nor governor sound the right people. How sad they act in Detroit like a police State. Can the city get any worse?

Is there anybody here who can translate this?

I did get the last part about the city getting worse. Yes, it could if it could replace the mayor with...

Reply #97

Ya bloody commoners can't touch me millions!

Reply #98
Glasgow's plan for the elderly ....... see ya RJ!

Reply #99
You are always at your own appreciated best with such replies jimbro when you aren't up to a sensible answer. A neat way of avoiding an issue when spending so much time indoors.