Skip to main content
Topic: Celebrity Is FXXXXXG Nauseating (Read 8996 times)

Re: Celebrity Is FXXXXXG Nauseating

Reply #25
Mrs. Black

Reply #26
Sure. She was an ambassador to Prague. Not a particularly good one as I can recall.

Reply #27
If you can't stay away from CNN, here is a simple suggestion: Change from the US edition to the International edition, it is significantly better and cuts down the celebrity gossip by at least a half.

I accidentally had the soundtrack of US CNN on my headphones (you know, one video leads to the next) while working on something else. I feel dumber.

Reply #28

I accidentally had the soundtrack of US CNN on my headphones (you know, one video leads to the next) while working on something else. I feel dumber.

Careful, it can lead to brain death.

Reply #29
I have never had much time for the cult of personality or reality stuff. Find it all yeuch and brain dead stuff. Even when at times folk tried to do it to me I refused to allow it being so shy, reserved and a bit reluctant to come forward.  :-[
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #30
We, DnD posters, are celebrities. Each one with he's own specialty.
Some are more nauseating than others, that's true. I'm particularly nauseous... and I love it :)
A matter of attitude.

Reply #31
Some celebrities have to hide.

He's hiding in Putinville or Belgium to avoid France's high taxes on his $200,000,000.