Skip to main content
Topic: Crisis of Broadband  (Read 12331 times)

Re: Crisis of Broadband

Reply #25
Frenzie, if you think microwaves emitted by cell phones and other radio frequencies are a danger, try to imagine what comes from those machines that break the laws of physics Belfrager insists are everywhere! :)
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)

Reply #26
They can't even break the laws of physics in the 23rd century--- Scotty said so.
What would happen if a large asteroid slammed into the Earth?
According to several tests involving a watermelon and a large hammer, it would be really bad!

Reply #27
But Belfrager said…! :)
进行 ...

Reply #28
And you'll do better listen to what I say.

I'm no surprised that all your pseudo scientific second class materialism collapses the very moment it faces anything really perturbing. After all you're a fervent believer, you pray blindly to the Meteorological Balloon.
Holy cow meteorological balloon... the king of the skies, there can't be anything else, we pray to you Holy Balloon.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #29
How about if I don't?
According to several tests involving a watermelon and a large hammer, it would be really bad!

Reply #30
You don't what? you don't the begin of the post or you don't the end of the post?
Perhaps the middle of the post?
You can don't all of them if you want. There's no limit for don'ts.

Those artefacts exists, are real and in my opinion it has to be man made. That turns everything sinister, everything from worldwide political representation and educational systems until the energetic problem and all associated wars. Even the existence of nations is to be questioned. (Of course it explains why all those clowns governing us.)
Don't worry, keep your little life going on. Give up thinking. That I don't.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #31
By a very strange coincidence, You-Tube has this.

Yes, Belfrager, this is especially for you. Enjoy-- and be prepared in case the aliens abduct you.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz79mSESKFI[/video]

Reply #32
Very funny...

There's no need for aliens, the machines I speak about are made in this world. I don't know who makes it and what for. I know that some people, organizations, whatever they are, have such an immense and absolutely incredible power. All you've learned values zero.

It takes time to people to accept it. Then you start listening to people (that you are absolutely sure they have much better things to do then inventing lies to tell others) that many have seen it. Some people accept it just as a fact of life that someday will be explained but others gets very intrigued not only how's that possible but also with it's immediate consequences.

I believe these flights to be tests. I see no other explanation but if this is only tests just wait for when the real thing comes.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #33
I think that Belfrager is safe. Aliens are more likely to take Trump as he would be more like them!
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #36
Those artefacts exists, are real and in my opinion it has to be man made.
Er, what artifacts…? You haven't mentioned, yet, anything…
进行 ...

Reply #37

Reply #38
Er, what artifacts…? You haven't mentioned, yet, anything…

How to mention what has no name?
There's also what appears to be just a light. I saw one once, me and more twenty thousand persons while waiting for a musical festival to begin, passing at low altitude in straight and levelled course. Faster than a jet fighter would go. No sound.
(I saw many times the best jet fighters at flying shows passing above you no more than fifty meters high, it's impressive. These things goes faster than that. It disappears in the horizon in less than two seconds.)

When I saw that light it was seeming stopped above the river, I thought it to be the front light of an airplane at final to airport, four or five kms away. It was strange however because it did not descend nor approach nor that course it's the final path to Lisbon's airport. Suddenly, wau.... 2 seconds later that was the sound coming from 20.000 persons, what was that?

Not even a single line at the newspapers. Journalists must be people like you.

People accepts authorities to not give a single explanation or, worst, to treat people as idiots saying it was a meteorological balloon, low altitude aircrafts or any other perfectly logic explanation. There are no perfectly logic explanation for these things. These things are beyond everything we learned. It's clear that authorities don't have a clue about what's happening, so you can only conclude that there are authorities and there are (the real) authorities...
A matter of attitude.

Reply #39
There are no perfectly logic explanation for these things. These things are beyond everything we learned. It's clear that authorities don't have a clue about what's happening, so you can only conclude that there are authorities and there are (the real) authorities...
Spooky! :)
(But I refer to your attitude -and "logic", not to the "phenomena" you report…)
进行 ...

Reply #40
(But I refer to your attitude -and "logic", not to the "phenomena" you report…)

My "attitude" and "logic" are the right ones. Unlike yours.
Spooky!  :)

And I couldn't care less about your constant imbecile remarks about what I say.
Lucky you to live at the land of morons. You have not such luck with me.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #41
What rule of logic permits this:
It's clear that authorities don't have a clue about what's happening, so you can only conclude that there are authorities and there are (the real) authorities...
I'm sure you got high marks in Conspiracy 101! :)
进行 ...

Reply #42
I'm sure you got high marks in Conspiracy 101:)

And I'm sure you are a servant. Another intellectual Sancho Panza. Always serving your masters, betraying them whenever you can.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #43
[…] you are a servant. Another intellectual Sancho Panza. Always serving your masters, betraying them whenever you can.
You really know nothing of people, other than yourself, do you? :) Maybe you should be psychoanalyzed… It would suit your understanding.
You might even learn something!
进行 ...

Reply #44
Maybe you should be psychoanalyzed

Another Science of yours, psychoanalysis? you must be using it in order to determine climate change.
And in fact you are doing it, a very creative approach. No surprise all other scientists being wrong, you're a true Galileo of our time. :)
A matter of attitude.

Reply #45
Psychoanalysis, Belfrager? Imagine someone from the land of nut jobs dishing out on that one but there again the nut job industry is big in the ex-colonies.  The ones not put into care are shoved into the police.

Reply #47
 8)