Skip to main content
Topic: What have you just bought? (Read 62549 times)

What have you just bought?

It may be just now, today, or on this week - if it's something more major than a pack of toilet paper;)

For one, just now I bought a pack of grapefruit juice, 1.5l mineral water, loaf of wheat bread, a pack of cheap coffee (ground)... Some cookies... How is it called? "Sliced dough"? "Layered dough"?:D
That dough - simple - pumped with sugar:)
The juice I have already tasted --  ;D, yummy:))

Re: What have you just bought?

Reply #1
Earlier this week I bought two new t-shirts and a new button-down shirt. Now I just need to make sure not to wear them around the rats…

Reply #3
Nothing, but they're knaagdieren. That translates as rodents, but literally it means gnawing animals. I suppose nibbling animals might sound somewhat nicer.

Reply #5
Black raspberry jam.

Reply #8

Reply #9
A few tins of pipe tobacco to keep me going for a while.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #11
Any special tobacco flavor?

One is cognac flavoured and the other is Orange and citrus.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #12
I use cigars. Small.
The most disgusting 'flavourings' seem to have been so far those "cherry" and - the mosr nuke - "peach".
As for other ones, chocolate and apple are no-bad. Anyhow, I prefer fruit to eat, not smoke:lol:

Reply #13
Quote from: Luxor
One is cognac flavoured and the other is Orange and citrus.

Orange flavor is one of my fav :D

Quote from: Josh
As for other ones, chocolate and apple are no-bad.

I've tried chocolate flavored cigars, those are pretty decent. ;) But I don't like cherry flavor either. Cherry flavor tastes like cold/flu medicine.

Reply #15

Reply #16
Nothing, but they're knaagdieren. That translates as rodents, but literally it means gnawing animals. I suppose nibbling animals might sound somewhat nicer.

Gnagere in Norwegian. Then again rodent in English, actually Latin, means the same, rodere is to gnaw.

Reply #17
What have you just bought?

I have bought a welcome mat, but don't get any ideas.

Boots on the ground plus slush (rapid weather change) is a dirty combination. This welcome mat is to keep the unwelcome out.

Reply #18
Last copy at the store in downtown Minneapolis for $5 so I took it. :P

Reply #20
Cleaning cartridges for my electric razor.

Reply #21
A spare battery for my Phablet

Reply #22
Quote from: Josh
You have just spoiled the story for everyone..

Yup all X-Men movies except the latest one are on special price for $5. I intend to collect all 3. :D

Reply #23
At last I've bought a piece of cheese. I hadn't been enjoying cheese for a while due to lack of money.
I don't like cheese, by the way, I love it! ;)

Reply #24
Lots of stuff.
A... box of ready cabbage salad included :-*, which I'm now successfully eating:yum: