Skip to main content
Topic: War (Read 26113 times)

Re: War

Reply #100
[video]https://vimeo.com/128373915[/video]

Reply #103
This photo is that of a distant relative of my brother-in-law who was in the European theater.
I find it a bit disturbing, but things change when almost the entire nation is behind a war. My parents bought me an army officers uniform, and I was in a childish heaven. By the time Vietnam came around, I was disgusted by war.

This is the tombstone of my brother-in-law.

Reply #105

Erm, Belfrager, you do remember that you dropped the "n" bomb not a week ago.....right?

My good friend, you can call me racist a thousand times consecutively every day and that will only make me laugh. I'm not subject to American hypocrisy and your "political correctness". Nor I have or will ever had a black "president".
If you attack us, we will retaliate…

Keep on dreaming...

Said that, I must say that this a very nice thread, a "fracture" thread. Finally.
Unfortunately, opposition it's not at the same level to make it flourish.

Nope, wasn't calling you a racist, my Portuguese friend; was just pointing out a bit of irony.  :beer: :wine:

Hmm, never say never. Immigration tends to change a nation's make up quite a bit. And your lot are accepting loads of African immigrants at this present time. Who can say what will happen in the next generation's time?