Skip to main content
Topic: Lethal Crops  (Read 1982 times)

Lethal Crops

So i heard some Company  Like Monsato is banned in Europe and United states .

exactly Which GM crops that should be banned .

and Which one that safe , and not Lethal Crops

Re: Lethal Crops

Reply #2
I know nothing about the issue, but Google helps, because Google is a god.

https://gmoanswers.com/ask/why-are-companies-monsanto-being-banned-many-countries-and-why-countrys-government-protecting

There is quite a bit of confusion regarding Monsanto or GMOs being “banned” outside of the United States. Monsanto is not banned in other countries. We collaborate with other businesses and farmers in locations and facilities in countries around the world. Our locations include various administrative and sales offices, manufacturing plants, seed production facilities, research centers and learning centers, all of which are part of our focus on agriculture and supporting farmers.

Some of this confusion might come from the EU’s polarized public opinion surrounding GMOs and the EU approval process. While the EU has approved just two GMO crops for cultivation (a corn variety resistant to the European corn borer and a potato with modified starch composition, which is desired for things such as papermaking), it does have over 47 GM (cited from EuropaBio.org, as of April 2012) products that are approved for food and feed usage.

Many other countries around the world, including Japan, China, Brazil, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the United States, have approved GMOs, and a total of 74 countries authorize GM products for cultivation (growing), food import for people, feed import for animals and/or trials and testing.

Reply #3
…what? No mention of Frankenfoods? :)
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)

Reply #5
Quote from: jimbro
Google is a god

well, google is only artificial inteligent,  that will give whatever the one want to know.

in example , google will   serves Lies , when the one want to consumes  some  Lies .

thus , an  expert point of view is more Legitimate than google search nor another search engines .

in here ... the point is , how to know  the real    Truth of the GM crops ?

i mean  is it something like ---> ThomasalvaEdison Syndrom
that propagate the Danger of AC electric to save his DC bussiness ?

or is it really as dangerous as what ANTI-GMO Rhetorics said .

on the other hand , Monsato has spread their wings to my mother land .

they made some partnership with some local companies ,  with their Gimmicks " Will doubled the Crops production "

this far , i understand if with certain Genetics modification some crops able to immune to Herbisides such as " RoundUP " .

and yes,  i fully aware if ignorance will always conflicted with Fear / phobia .

Reply #6
There have been several documentaries on Monsanto and have not always been very complimentary and their ways of intimidating farmers is not a very helpful one.
"Quit you like men:be strong"