Skip to main content
Topic: Questions to the Administrator (Read 98927 times)

Re: Questions to the Administrator

Reply #325
Yes, once I get around to porting it. Hopefully it won't take too much effort.

Reply #326
In the RSS version of the site, messages are snipped. Would it be possible to set the message size for RSS as big as on the forum? plz thx :up:

Reply #327
They're both set to 20000. I don't see any being cut off?

Reply #328
Ah, I see now. Cuts off in Palemoon (Firefox) RSS thingie and in Aggregator (Android app), but not in Rawdog. So good, no problem on your side. Thx :)

Edit: And they (i.e. not Rawdog) cut off just one message at a specific spot: This one at ampersand https://dndsanctuary.eu/index.php?topic=2927.msg86872#msg86872

Anyway, their problem. Other messages come through.

Reply #329
Links that seem to lead nowhere:

- Community > T&C
- Community > Help > Smileys

And we are still missing the browser indicator thingie at posts and a functioning video tag. How about creating a page where you write up your credentials for support so we can motivate you?

Reply #330
Unfortunately right at the end of March I learned that my landlord had decided to renovate the entire apartment building. The same thing happened the last two times I had to move as well! :( Luckily this time around I was in a position to buy, because this is getting ridiculous. I explicitly asked back in 2020 when I had to move for the same reason and they said they had no plans to do any such thing.

I just found a place a few days ago and my offer was accepted, but it'll probably be on the back burner for a bit longer.

Reply #331
It's terrible to be homeless :(

Reply #332
Well, I don't have to vacate this place until September 31 of course, although I'm hoping to be out of here sooner. ;)

My guess is by July, perhaps as early as June. Next week will provide more clarity. Also I still have to find a notary.

Reply #333
Anyway, I did find a very nice place in the end, so I'm definitely looking forward to moving (or to having moved, certainly not to moving).

Today I'm building a new bottom for my bed, inspired by this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yr8g8bhNPY

Reply #334
I just found a place a few days ago and my offer was accepted,
That's good, I'm impressed you found somewhere so quickly.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #335
That's good, I'm impressed you found somewhere so quickly.
To be clear we are talking about 7 (?) weeks that we've known, since late March, and formally the 6 month period started on 1 April.

In any case, looking at houses and such is part of the reason I haven't had time to do much here. :)

Reply #336
Thanks for making DnD great again again again :up: :D

Are you still homeless or did you manage to move to a better place?

Reply #337
I'm at the new much much better place, but apparently setting up the internet is really complicated. They hooked up the fiber on 23 September, at which date it was supposed to be activated. Unfortunately they still haven't managed to fix some underlying street issue…

Luckily I could borrow a 4g modem from work[1] so I can still work from home three days a week as usual.
70 GB volume, not a lot, but my phone only has 12 GB

Reply #338
My guess is by July, perhaps as early as June.
I still think July or early August would've been perfectly possible if there hadn't been annoyingly weird complications but oh well, we made it in the nick time. We purchased on the 21st and moved on the 26th.

Reply #339
What is the "guest" status? People who have left on their own accord? Noticed that Jimbro3738 and Smileyfaze are among those users.

Reply #340
Indeed, I think that must be the case.