Skip to main content
Topic: Infinite Energy (Read 7406 times)

Infinite Energy

i think i found the Fundamental Formula for Infinite Energy .

To Produce Something infinite , it also need infinite resources .
The only Infinite resources  Existed in the earth is Human Stupidity .
therefore , if Human Stupidity could be turned into Energy .

it will Produces The  infinite Energy .

Re: Infinite Energy

Reply #1
How about infinite stupidity?
===========================================================
The first basic law of human stupidity asserts without ambiguity that:

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.

At first, the statement sounds trivial, vague and horribly ungenerous. Closer scrutiny will however reveal its realistic veracity. No matter how high are one's estimates of human stupidity, one is repeatedly and recurrently startled by the fact that:

a) people whom one had once judged rational and intelligent turn out to be unashamedly stupid.

b) day after day, with unceasing monotony, one is harassed in one's activities by stupid individuals who appear suddenly and unexpectedly in the most inconvenient places and at the most improbable moments.

Reply #2
For some, stupidity is an event.
For others, it's an habit.

Reply #3

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.

Also, whenever you think you made something idiot proof, nature will make a better idiot.

b) day after day, with unceasing monotony, one is harassed in one's activities by stupid individuals who appear suddenly and unexpectedly in the most inconvenient places and at the most improbable moments.

Whenever you think you've seen it all, nature will turn around and prove you wrong.

Reply #4
if Human Stupidity could be turned into Energy .

it will Produces The  infinite Energy .

I'm infinitely stupid, how many kilowatts per hour do you need?
A matter of attitude.

Reply #5

The LHC is set to hit 13 TeV, that's 13 trillion electron volts which may or may not prove dark matter.  Some think that they may create miniature black holes, but that would throw the Big Bang out the window which imho, is not likely--too much physics backs up the BB.  13 TeV sounds like a lot and it is by today's standards, but to prove string theory, 13 TeV is but a tiny fraction of the energy that will be needed.  We will need to harness the energy from our entire galaxy (may take a century or two), to achieve that--either that or increase our stupidity quotient.   :knight:  :cheers:
James J

Reply #6
Quote from: Belfrager
how many kilowatts per hour do you need?

i only put the Fundamental of  infinite energy .
and hence still cannot find the mechanism to Cultivate  Human Stupidity then  turn  it into  Electricity   .

Quote from: Jseaton
  increase our stupidity quotient. 

all i can say ..
My Mind Scientifically blown .

Reply #7
I've waited long enough: You should not take this as an insult; it is merely a comedic reflex!

I could answer for him: Only enough to power a "dim bulb"… :)
No matter how high are one's estimates of human stupidity, one is repeatedly and recurrently startled by the fact that:
a) people whom one had once judged rational and intelligent turn out to be unashamedly stupid.
I sympathize! You're someone who's never got on easily with others…
When you say "unashamedly stupid" you mean nothing more than "disagrees with me…" Are you that dumb? :)
Regarding your b), you would prefer an alternate universe…? Good luck, with that! :)
(Has it occurred to you that you are the one who's "out of synch"?)
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)

Reply #8

It's not kilowatts per hour. It's kWh, i.e. kilowatt-hour.

One watt equals a Joule per second, i.e J/s.

(Stupid people don't produce energy. They waste it.)

Reply #9

Yes, it's KWh (Kilowatt-hour) but what does it means? Being Kilo one thousand, a watt-hour (the unit) is the amount of energy you need to charge the potency of one watt by the period of one hour. Equal to 3600 joules.
(Stupid people don't produce energy. They waste it.)

There's no problem in wasting energy if it comes from endless sources instead of finite ones.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #10
There's no problem in wasting energy if it comes from endless sources instead of finite ones.

Exactly, that is why "we gotta get out of this place if it's the last thing we ever do" :sing:--and it easily could be.   :knight:  :cheers:
James J

Reply #11
Without a doubt, that was the best song the Animals recorded! When Eric was "fired" from War -for not being "black" enough- I wasn't miffed. But should anyone suggest that that wasn't a great song I'd argue… (And I have arguments!)
But of course Eric was Eric: listen to this performance… He had some talent; but he squandered it.

He thought he was some kind of "artist" — and he was wrong.
进行 ...

Reply #12
Re this thread I would say that i have infinite energy and could give you some Oakdale but I would be disappointed that it would only lead to you slightly varying the way you live in the chair rather than productively!
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #13
Re this thread I would say that i have infinite energy and could give you some Oakdale […]
I ask you, Sparta: Who seems not to understand English, me or Howie? :)
You made it quite plain what the energy source was… In this instance, I'd have to agree: There seems no cap and no limit!

(Howie, you might read this… Some advice? Perhaps you should know what a conversation is about before you jump in with your two pence!* :) )
————————————————————————————
* Yes, I know tuppence would have been correcter!
进行 ...

Reply #14
I don't think it would work because the infinitely stupid would be self-electrocuting, thus cancelling the effect.

Reply #15

Yes, it's KWh (Kilowatt-hour) but what does it means? Being Kilo one thousand, a watt-hour (the unit) is the amount of energy you need to charge the potency of one watt by the period of one hour. Equal to 3600 joules.

Joule itself is a good example of what times a time unit means in real life, as distinguished from per a time unit (i.e. ·t versus /t). Considered one way, Joule equals to N·m. It's a force applied over a metre. Not a force over any distance and then averaged to a metre, but a force taken and applied to one metre. Considered another way, Joule equals W·s, i.e. electric power over time. It's not a question of how many Watts per second, but a question of that one Watt applied for a second.

The distinction is important in order to know what one is talking about. For example speed is km/h. But when you travel at any speed (distance/time) for an hour (i.e. ·h), the equation becomes km/h·h, i.e. km, i.e. the distance itself. Similarly, Watt is defined as Joule per second, but Joule is a similar unit of work like kWh, i.e. when derived from Watt, Joule is J/s·s, just like the distance you covered equals speed times the time you spent on the travel.

Maybe confusing, but this is math. Everything else in life is even more confusing.

You made it quite plain what the energy source was… In this instance, I'd have to agree: There seems no cap and no limit!

It's not an energy source. It's an energy leak!

Also, whenever you think you made something idiot proof, nature will make a better idiot.

Quite true. As soon as you think you built a system that cannot fail, it will fail. However, this does not mean that stupidity will reign forever. It means that stupidity and failures have to be factored into the system.

Reply #16
Some think that they may create miniature black holes

We have a miniature black hole right here in DnD. Any suggestions? :faint:

Let me suggest to the members that we stop piling on Mr. Howie. He is not responsible for the sins of the world.

Reply #17
Maybe confusing, but this is math. Everything else in life is even more confusing.

Maybe confusing for you, not for me. Either in math or anything else, don't remember asking you for lessons about it.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #19
You should have helped quell the Portuguese banking disaster.

Are you taking your pills according the doctor's prescription Jaybro?
Nah... naughty boy, you just care about those sexy nurses... way to go, Jaybro, way to go.. :)
A matter of attitude.

Reply #20
It's [stupidity] not an energy source. It's an energy leak!
A sink-hole, rather: More energy is expended on stupid things than anything else…
进行 ...

Reply #21

Maybe confusing for you, not for me. Either in math or anything else, don't remember asking you for lessons about it.

Indeed, life is very confusing for me, a constant lesson. This time I learned to use the middot character. I never needed it before.

Reply #22

I think we should separate between Stupid and Ignorance .

ignorance is the absence of knowlegde

While  Definition of stupid is  Deficit ability to  understand  .
that lead the  failure to understand  if some  thread is just for  fun . 

not to mention , Stupid and Ignorance is Human Nature .

Reply #23
This time I learned to use the middot character. I never needed it before.

Ohh, the middot... how can anyone live without it... :)
Yes, that was a première in DnD, congratulations Ersi. Your interpunctus was more adequate than my "per".
A matter of attitude.

Reply #24
There are -to my ears and eyes- some adjectives that do not admit modification, being superlatives themselves already. Yet previous generations did not always take them so…
For easy example: "unique," "best," "worst," and "so-so"… :) (Remember, I speak of grammatical categories!)
————————————————————————————
[…] if some  thread is just for fun
Some people -for some un-understandable reason- don't like to have fun!
I don't have a problem with that: A personal choice is, after all, personal. But when they have qualms or worse that others might have fun — I draw the line.

I've even met and had to listen to people who don't like the sound of children's laughter… My trial was, I think, much harder than theirs.
进行 ...