Skip to main content
Topic: God Save the Governor! (Read 11755 times)

Re: God Save the Governor!

Reply #75
This man readers is being very moronic. He cannot or will not answer direct and straight questions on his Nationalist lot. As a party it is the same and rabbits on about independence. He gets away with being refusing to answer the public negatives about his party and instead lowers things to slagging AND swearing so what kind of link is this. Instead of taking on the reasonable issues he gets cold, detrimental and weirdly throws ignorance at me? No answers just disgraceful in supposedly being a balanced supervisor. Becoming the worst forum with such a supervision and behaviour that is getting pointless and he gets away with it.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #76
There's that attention seeking again.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #77
Look you wee group of attenders here. I am not attempting to get answers from that disrespectful man who is supposed to be a referee but acts ludicrous and foul language. My questions were not nasty but are freely on media, newspapers and broadcasting yet he refuses to say anything here. You all sit in silence and ignore the refusal to answer important and openly discussed in society here in Scotland. I have not lied either about the Nationalist march in Glasgow holding up display notices with the the f--- word on them. Instead your controller ignores directness name calls and swears an you sit and accept such. Might be his immature way to get rid of me but in general the wider picture is sad.

Reply #78
Look you wee group of attenders here. I am not attempting to get answers from that disrespectful man who is supposed to be a referee but acts ludicrous and foul language. My questions were not nasty but are freely on media, newspapers and broadcasting yet he refuses to say anything here. You all sit in silence and ignore the refusal to answer important and openly discussed in society here in Scotland. I have not lied either about the Nationalist march in Glasgow holding up display notices with the the f--- word on them. Instead your controller ignores directness name calls and swears an you sit and accept such. Might be his immature way to get rid of me but in general the wider picture is sad.
What are your plans if Scotland does go independent?

I would be interested in how an independent Scotland would fund its government. Certainly, I’m doing my part in supporting your country, as Johnny Walker is a favorite of mine. But I wouldn’t think strong drink and North Sea oil would be enough to support it’s own state. EU subsidies would help, but still, I’d question if that’d be enough.

Then again Howie, I don’t know how your lot plan on KBO’ing post-EU. Your empire is dead and gone, the financial sector will suffer losses for years to come, as it’s gateway City status is gone at the end of the year. What does the UK have to offer the rest of the world these days?

As usual, owing to great fondness for the UK, we will no doubt do our part to help you all, as will Canada and Australia, but what then?

Lots of questions either way.

Reply #79
that disrespectful man
That's pretty rich coming from you of all people. Self awareness not your strong point I see.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #80
That is a brilliant self description as you cannot answer direct, honest and public awareness news. Won't answer political news.........

Reply #81
 :zzz:

Reply #82
I can remember folks when there were over one person elsewhere on this forum and not just idiocy practice from one.

Reply #83
 :zzz:

Reply #84
I am addressing this to those still on this forum.

I am not answering someone being crassly ignorant, disrespectful and refusing to answer legitimate question on his political background aspects. At no time did I conjure up the list of subjects and I have intimated they have been on the media both television and radio as routine mentions. Instead I have been not just ignored but no answers and you all have seen that so not something I have made up. Eacj of the list are very prominent bits of news and a challenge but instead slagging me off and acting disgracefully the way Luxor has is beyond the proverbial pale. Oh it might be that there are those that just want two folk to fight each other and that is not a mature attitude nor common sense. That he would not respond to public questions is a disrespectful  state of affairs and instead try and demean me, call me names and be very, very ignorant is disgusting. Added to that disgust is swearing at me and he is meant to be a balanced supervisor.

I do not expect everyone to automatically accept my political stance any more than that should be re him either but body-swerving important issues then the names I get as well as language I have never used on what is meant to be a forum is shameful and does  this forum no good at all.

Reply #85
Sheesh....  :faint:

Reply #86
You lot here are not very sensible when you consider that clown cannot properly answer but swear and not answer legitimate questions that decently deserve proper answers. You members are not doing yourselves any good just leaving that stuff to be tolerated.

Reply #87
You lot here are not very sensible when you consider that clown cannot properly answer but swear and not answer legitimate questions that decently deserve proper answers. You members are not doing yourselves any good just leaving that stuff to be tolerated.
I posed a question to you several posts back. Since you and Luxor have finished up, would you care to answer?

Reply #88
You lot here are not very sensible
You do realise people are free to ignore you if they wish to do so, Me included.

Reply #89
My point Colonel is not an issue with you. I intimated political failings here in Scotland and that moth will NOT answer them and that is disrespectful and very ignorant whereas I have always answered whether someone agrees or not. In addition that man's body swerving can in a way show I am near the point with his nationalist lot's failings but he types nastiness and swears yet meant to be separate from that in supervising a forum? Where eolse would you get such a site and get that response from a controller and be sworn at by him. Not sure about your alternative suggestion/request - yet.

I am very correct in that the Nationalists will not win independence and the calibre of them is showing her and you lot just think you are doing something balanced letting him away with being ignorant and his language.

Reply #90
 :rolleyes:

Reply #91
To anyone apart from the body swerving of the Brigadoon an added debt by the SNP is the farce over 2 ferries that were being built and a fight over the cost. They are both sitting in  yard in a poor and rusting state so another two failings to be added to that Nationalist list of nonsense. Then of course that 24 million being dished out for people on their periods yet we know city councils are going to shove up their Council taxes. At no point have I concocted any made up mess by the Nationalist nonsense what they do is ignore the hard truths and before I forget the Scottish Chief of Police has now publicly intimated that he may require to reduce the size of the police which only goes along with my list of mess ups from a crowd of my fellow Sots who are being daft.

Reply #92
To anyone apart from the body swerving of the Brigadoon an added debt by the SNP is the farce over 2 ferries that were being built and a fight over the cost. They are both sitting in  yard in a poor and rusting state so another two failings to be added to that Nationalist list of nonsense. Then of course that 24 million being dished out for people on their periods yet we know city councils are going to shove up their Council taxes. At no point have I concocted any made up mess by the Nationalist nonsense what they do is ignore the hard truths and before I forget the Scottish Chief of Police has now publicly intimated that he may require to reduce the size of the police which only goes along with my list of mess ups from a crowd of my fellow Sots who are being daft.
How will the Orange Order be voting when the next vote comes around?

Reply #93
Then of course that 24 million being dished out for people on their periods
You do know that bill was brought forward by a labour MSP don't you.? Of course you do, but SNP bad, whatever.  :doh:

Reply #94
I do wish you would show some maturity Luxor and deal with the list of failings I have given. They are NOT made up by me they are factual but you ignore them and have not answered one of those things. .

Colonel my organisation is a strong and traditional Unionist one and would have thought you would known that by now even allowing for where you live (!). At least when we paraded in Edinburgh on saying no to Independence large crowds came out but when the Under One Banner nationalist they do not get big crowds coming to watch! Would say this to you dear young man that the weird actions of Luxor who deliberately ignores the list of negatives re the SNP says something very direct. One thing being smart alex but unable to answer serious failings reported publicly tells one something.

Reply #95
Aye whatever.  :doh:

Reply #96
Even an average reader will fully realise that Luxor totally ignores the negatives that are public knowledge are well aware of so you folk should based on the grey cells that looking beyond his crass ignoring and refusing to answer the SNP failings is ridiculous. Whar intimated are serious failings but that he gets away with such immaturity is head shaking. 

Reply #97
I thought my cat was bad for his constant attention seeking howie, but he's less demanding than you are.

Reply #98
Now readers you can see if brains used properly that the SNP lot cannot answer the challenges NOR THE FAILURES. Instead ignorance is what is used and we are in that area getting a very pronounced display of that. Not able to answer the very topical, honest and news items I have raised and thinks he is demeaning me or my stance by a far from adult level.

Reply #99
he is demeaning me
You're demeaning yourself with your chronic attention seeking, A smart person would give it a rest.