Skip to main content
Topic: What is your weather now? (Read 141339 times)

Re: What is your weather now?

Reply #176
Cold, wet and windy.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #177
64 F with a cloudless sky.

(Ran the AC today too!)

Reply #178
Raining and a bit chilly.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #179
72 degrees, and cloudy.  We're supposed to get to 74. In a few months it will be 105 everyday, except the days we wish it was "only" 105...

Reply #180
A balmy 5°C cloudy but dry.

Reply #181
Seems like a little anticyclone - cooling for a couple'o'days - to below zero C.
It was dry enough to feel ok when I went out. For tomorrow, they pledge .

Reply #182
2°C bright intervals and occasional rainy showers.

Reply #183
33°F and drizzling all over two feet of snow.
It's warmer in Sochi, Russia, site of Putin's Olympics.

Reply #184
4°C Very strong winds and rain showers.

Reply #185
Nice blue spots in the sky. I don't know the term for this colour, it makes a sharp contrast with some surrounding clouds tinted with a reddish hues out of reflected sunlight getting there via peculiar atmospheric paths... A bit chilly, tolerable but with a gusty wind which is not very strong although breezy enough.
They are ribbons - those blue spots - seen streched along the horizon.

Reply #186
Raining, windy and cold.

Reply #188
Gale force winds and rain.

Reply #191
Rain earlier but it's stopped for now, actually quite pleasant at the moment.

Reply #192
It's been sunny today. Quite sunny. The ground was almost clean (from snow, at least) and dry, I heard a bird singing:bird:

Reply #193
Very windy but dry at the moment.

Reply #194
Nice blue spots in the sky. I don't know the term for this colour, it makes a sharp contrast with some surrounding clouds tinted with a reddish hues out of reflected sunlight getting there via peculiar atmospheric paths...
I suppose it's a sort of cobalt.
Like this: :)

Reply #196
Cloudy with rain but did see the sun peeking out for a little while.

Reply #197
25 F with a cloudless sky.

Reply #198
6°C Cloudy with showers,

Reply #199
Overcast, but warm - about +3°C: I felt sweating already without my vest and scarf. Still not leaving my "winter" "jacket" (actually sort of short leather coat).