Skip to main content
Topic: What is your weather now? (Read 141358 times)

Re: What is your weather now?

Reply #525
It didn't get as cold as they were saying, not that a couple of degrees buys you much when it's that cold out. It got to -8 F last night, should warm up to the 'teens today before dropping more snow on us from another Clipper tonight. This clipper goes North of us if the track they're showing is any indication so we'll only get an inch or so-- then more cold.

Yeah----- it IS getting that cold----.
What would happen if a large asteroid slammed into the Earth?
According to several tests involving a watermelon and a large hammer, it would be really bad!

Reply #527
Very strong winds, the tail end of yesterdays storms. Snowing heavily and very cold.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #528
Hell has an extreme weather warning right now.

Part of the same storm system as Luxor no doubt. 20m (70') waves warned. Sometimes it's practical not to live in the sea.

Then again Oslo is listed in the extreme weather zone as well, and for Oslo that translates to "gentle breeze" (that city really has a sheltered existence). Here, a number of flying crows further to the east, we expect yet another storm bypass (some huffing and puffing after midnight, but nothing to be affected by).

Reply #529
It's a bit chilly at 2°C. Snow flurries of and on all morning, with warnings of worse to come.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #530
Eh, 3 days of high 50s - low 60s, surely you'd expect snow flurries next?

Reply #531
Heavy snow. No surprise, as we were warned it was coming.

Reply #532
Aside from the wind, it's a fairly nice day. 61F

Reply #533

Eh, 3 days of high 50s - low 60s, surely you'd expect snow flurries next?

At this end of the state, this time of the year - absolutely yes.

Reply #534
I've got elevation envy. Y'all get all the damn snow. Bouncing temps are pretty standard, though.

Reply #535

I've got elevation envy. Y'all get all the damn snow. Bouncing temps are pretty standard, though.

Got some flurries, that's it so far. That, and crazy bouncing temperatures. Yesterday low 12F, tomorrow night low 44F, two days later it's down to 14F again. This year all the snow was dumped on New Brunswick and around the lakes.

Reply #536
Cold and rainy today. My favorite. :rolleyes:

Reply #537
Cold, Overcast and pregnant with Rain. Thinking of Sunny Mallorca.

Reply #538
Snow! :)

Wasn't in the forecast and probably won't last but I'll take it.

Reply #539
Winter storm warning tomorrow night. Will we finally see some snow this winter?  :right:

Reply #540
Four or five inches so far. Been a long time since I've had to plow the driveway.

Reply #541
Nice and sunny. pleasantly mild for the time of year.

Reply #542
We wanted snow and we got it! Single digits the next few days. Everyone has a snow day but me.  :down:

Reply #543
Snowing. Thought we had seen the last of that, should have known better.

Reply #544
27F and 2 more inches of snow on the ground.

Sooo looking forward to warmer weather.

Reply #546
Hi Cliff!
Drop over some time.

Reply #547
Rainy and 59°. Beats freezing.  :)

Reply #548
Heavy snowfall last evening, but the good kind and time. Too late and not enough to leave a residue of ice, grime, and other impediments, just enough to add a sprinkle on things.

Reply #549
Strong winds, sunshine, rain and snow. It just can't make up it's mind what it wants to be.