Skip to main content
Topic: What is your weather now? (Read 141368 times)

Re: What is your weather now?

Reply #475
Sunny Spring day with a dozen different species of birds trying to out-shriek each other, beginner-sized waves and the fish are biting.

Reply #476
12°C A touch of frost this morning and it's raining.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #477
Cold, windy, wet and wintry.
Yesterday's Spring weather has disappeared.

Reply #478
11°C A cold chill, but it's dry.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #479
Beautiful

Reply #480
12°C Heavy rain and a very strong wind.

Reply #481
Cold, very wet and very windy.

Reply #482
Sunny with real warmth. It will be like this until May.

Reply #483
Cold, heavy rain, stormy winds.

Reply #484
It's snowing :eyes:

Reply #485
It's freezing! I don't like it! Not one bit!

Reply #486
 Cloudy with the odd sunny spell. Surprisingly warm for the time of year.

Reply #487
Unusually nice and clear. The grass is still green, and it's nearing December. The year of the wooden horse has been a really warm one.

Reply #488
Cold and wet. But it's nice and cosy indoors.

Reply #489
Freezing and everything is white, covered with frost.

Reply #490
It's just started snowing. I think that means winter has arrived.

Reply #491
Snowing heavily.

Reply #492
Pouring with rain.
Gravel driveway washing into the sea and the garage is flooded.

Reply #493
Foggy, misty, mid 40s F. Going to maybe mid 50s under damp conditions. I'm homebound today due to weather, the Grey Lady put up a fuss and decided to give ignition trouble so its in the shop-- and here I sit.
What would happen if a large asteroid slammed into the Earth?
According to several tests involving a watermelon and a large hammer, it would be really bad!

Reply #494

It's just started snowing. I think that means winter has arrived.

Could you send some my way? If it's gonna be this cold it should at least look like winter damnit.   ;)

Reply #495
Cloudy, rainy, chance of snow later.
According to several tests involving a watermelon and a large hammer, it would be really bad!

Reply #496
Could you send some my way? If it's gonna be this cold it should at least look like winter damnit.    ;)

It didn't last long enough for me to do that. If we get more I'll try blowing it your way.

Cold and wet and there is more rain coming.

Reply #497
Sunny (for those six hours the sun is up), reasonably warm (around freezing), no snow. Grass still green on the other side of the fence.

Reply #498
Cloudy, cooler. Mid 20s F, the high today won't make freezing.

Reply #499

Could you send some my way? If it's gonna be this cold it should at least look like winter damnit.    ;)

It didn't last long enough for me to do that. If we get more I'll try blowing it your way.

Cold and wet and there is more rain coming.

Sounds like a deal! To be honest, it'd be nice to see a white Christmas. It's been 9 yrs. since I seen a GOOD white Christmas.

42 and no snow.   :(