Skip to main content
Topic: What is your weather now? (Read 141372 times)

Re: What is your weather now?

Reply #301
In the upper 50s @ 4:11am. I'm  :D

Reply #302
6°C Raining heavily.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #303
A humid and cloud-filled 68 F.

Reply #304
6°C Dull and grey with a bit of drizzle now and again.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #305
It's got overcast, with the sun's hinty spot guessed through sorta rather thick Haze...
Windy a bit... Slightly above 0°C.  

Reply #306
Just saw the first couple of swallows. :)
They announce spring, since they pass the winter in North Africa and return to make their nests in Spring.
Tired of rain, rain, rain. Never had such a rainy winter like this one.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #308
9°C Rain earlier, but now feels like a nice spring day.

Reply #310
Still raining

Reply #312
6°C Non-stop rain so far today.

Reply #313
...and something fluffy...
Third time this cold season I've caught such a ghast/gustly --whatever: wind blows up to your face and what else those snowflakes which does not at all feel very funny -- it's very wet and chillying. This time it was short.
The wind is still blowing, as I can see, but the God has stopped pluming his angels...:yuck:
I feel like I'm gonna boil some tea...

Reply #314
10°C Rained all morning but thankfully it's stopped now.

Reply #316
13°C Rain showers, with dry spells in between.

Reply #317
48 F, just measured 3 inches of rain that has fallen today, and it is expected to continue tomorrow.

The Mississippi Delta has already begun to flood in places.  :insane:

Reply #318
Raining.
A bit unfortunate because I have just had a phone call from the  body shop about half an hour away that the body work on my Mini Moke is complete.

Reply #319
8°C Rain again.

Reply #322
11°C Dull and overcast, but the sun is trying to show itself.

Reply #324
11°C The sun is shining.