Skip to main content
Topic: What are you up to right now? (Read 123620 times)

Re: What are you up to right now?

Reply #400
Trying to get cool but failing miserably.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #401

I learned this trick from a Chinese friend if you dare give it a try: Take a quick cold shower. Then instead of using a towel,  sit in front of a fan to air dry :D

Reply #402
Bringing in the laundry

Reply #403
Take a quick cold shower. Then instead of using a towel,  sit in front of a fan to air dry

Tried that once, didn't go down well with the neighbours. In hindsight I should maybe have closed the curtains.

Trying to get hold of a local electrician, seems like they are all on holiday.

The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #404
Then instead of using a towel,  sit in front of a fan to air dry

Note that these are not exclusive. Well, I don't do the fan part, but when it's warm I prefer to only semi-dry myself. You could say I somewhat pet myself with the towel, so that I'm still damp — just not dripping wet. It'll keep you cool for up to an hour.

Reply #405
Waiting on everyone to finish packing. I'm anxious to get home.

Reply #406
Waiting for an electrician to arrive.

Reply #407
Dinner and a movie with 3 of my favorite people.

Reply #408
Looking up auto parts.  :sst:

Reply #409
Trying to get warm.

Reply #410
Recovering from a semi self-inflicted accident.  :rolleyes:

Reply #411
Booking our car into a garage, fuel leak.  :(

Reply #412
Waiting for sunrise. That is about the time the newsagent will open and I can pick up my paper.

Reply #413
Trying to find a fuel filler pipe online, as it seems that they don't make them for our car any more.

Reply #414
 :wait:

Reply #415
Spent all afternoon trying to teach a friend how to make backup images and how to restore them. I'm not sure it made much sense to him though.

Reply #416
Going for a haircut,

Reply #417
Thinking of something fun to do now that I am done with homework.

Reply #418

I learned this trick from a Chinese friend if you dare give it a try: Take a quick cold shower. Then instead of using a towel,  sit in front of a fan to air dry :D

Don't know if it makes you cool, but it might give you many fans.

Reply #419
Trying to fall asleep. How can someone nearly fall asleep driving home from work yet when they finally get in bed, they can't fall asleep? It's a conspiracy!

Reply #420
Just filled in a personal reference form for a friends daughter.  I hope it's good enough, as it means a big step for her future if she is accepted.

Reply #421
Watching lots of fireworks going off in the surrounding neighbourhood, as it is Guy Fawkes Night (bonfire night) here in the UK.

Reply #422
Woke up to my children playing Scrabble with each other. So... I've been suckered into doing the same.

Reply #423

Reply #424
Making sure I have got everything I need for Xmas day.