Skip to main content
Topic: What are you up to right now? (Read 123619 times)

Re: What are you up to right now?

Reply #375
Four years ago you could properly watch them through some official site, the name of which I forgot. Is any such thing available this time around?

Reply #376
Four years ago you could properly watch them through some official site, the name of which I forgot. Is any such thing available this time around?

I don't know if there's an official site, though plenty unofficial ones I'm sure. I'm surprised FIFA hasn't thought of that one.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #377
It was the official video + plain audio stream, so without commentary. I combined it with the radio and it made for some fairly nice HD viewing.

At http://nos.nl/wk2014 it looks like I can't watch the live stream, but I can watch matches that are over.

Anyhoo, I found a live stream that Belgians (and only Belgians) can watch: http://sporza.be/cm/sporza/matchcenter/mc_livestream The video quality is somewhat disappointing, but it'll do.

Reply #378
Waiting for the rain to ease so I can go to the newsagent and pick up Sunday's newsless newspaper.

Reply #379
Last preparations for Flight 911, leaving in four hours.

Reply #380
Packing things away before getting the room decorated. Where the heck did all those ornaments come from...
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #381
Moving furniture and washing wood surfaces ready for decorating over the weekend. Conclusion = I'm getting too old for this sh**

Reply #382
Another night in the books. Off to bed I go.  :zzz:

Reply #383
Another night in the books

Busy studying are you?

Assembling a TV unit.

Reply #385
Looking at recipes. It's making me hungry.

They do tend to have that effect, don't they.  :))

Sitting right in front of a desktop fan, trying to keep cool.

Reply #386
About to watch the movie 300: Rise of The Empire.

Reply #387
Been putting pictures up on the walls all morning. If anyone heard swearing, it was just me hitting my fingers with the hammer.

Reply #388

Been putting pictures up on the walls all morning. If anyone heard swearing, it was just me hitting my fingers with the hammer.

I was wondering what that hammering noise and swearing that I heard was all about...should've known it was Luxor :D

Reply #389
Trying to figure out why my internet connection has been dropping most of the day.

Reply #390

Reply #391

Reply #392
Pruning trees in the back yard.

Reply #393
Drinking an ale to celebreate Germany's win over Brazil!

Reply #394
Reading a bit and watching the amazing lightening show.  :)

Reply #395
Updating new phone that my wife has just bought.

Reply #396
Just back from a cremation.

Reply #397
Relaxing  :)

Reply #398

Reply #399
Making Thai chicken soup for lunch