Skip to main content
Topic: What are you up to right now? (Read 123617 times)

Re: What are you up to right now?

Reply #350
How did you cook it?

:o  I think it would have disappeared if I'd cooked it. The poor little thing was given it's freedom, to live for another day.

Watching the news.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #351
Housework
:down:

Reply #352
Poolside on a hot day. :up:

Reply #353
Getting ready to go to the opticians.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #354
Just back from the opticians. Blimey! that was expensive.

Reply #355
About to read some kindle books.

Reply #356
Getting acquainted with the couch.

Reply #357
Getting told off, for not resting.

Reply #358
Just had my optician paying me a house visit with my new glasses as I wasn't well enough to go for them. That was nice of him.

Reply #359
Watching Hancock. Just wasting time.....  :wait:

Reply #360
Poolside with the kiddos.  :D

Reply #361

Reply #362
Painting the newly re-planked balcony.
The old planks were a very dark wood which meant that applying paint with a roller was sufficient.
The new planks are a very light colour which means that I have to brush between them, doubling the time involved.
:no:

Reply #363
Killing time and getting the stuff I need to take with me, before I go to a hospital appointment.

Reply #364
Just back from hospital. Was beginning to think I wasn't getting out of the place.

Reply #366

Reply #368
Hope everything is ok.

Yes it is thanks, things haven't deteriorated anyway. Was beginning to wonder though when I was getting an electrograph, which usually takes about half an hour. It took over an hour this time and the nurse kept double-checking the same bits over and over. Not good for your stress levels.

Looking on-line for the best deal for printer ink.

Reply #369
Looking on-line for the best deal for printer ink.

The ink I bought last year is no longer available. Oddly enough I only seem to be able to find proper (cheap) ink in the UK, so for me it's mostly a matter of shipping costs.

Reply #370

Hope everything is ok.

Yes it is thanks, things haven't deteriorated anyway. Was beginning to wonder though when I was getting an electrograph, which usually takes about half an hour. It took over an hour this time and the nurse kept double-checking the same bits over and over. Not good for your stress levels.

:up: Them damn health care workers are good at making ya nervously curious.  :P

Watching a movie, on a semi-gloomy day, with the kiddos. 

Reply #371

Got off work early today...off shopping I go!  :P

Reply #372
Just finished registering for classes this fall.  :happy:

Reply #373
Cooking lunch.
Atlantic salmon with green beans and carrots with a mixture of sweet potato, potato, feta cheese and coriander.

Reply #374
Watching the World cup, 2nd match of the day starting soon.