Skip to main content
Topic: Scottish Nationalist tripe (Read 9016 times)

Re: Scottish Nationalist tripe

Reply #26
Tetchy my head.

Quite so. You told us " They have set a new rule that as from now all babies will be taken official note of and up to the late teens have a person who will be appointed as an influence on them" It's called having a birth certificate :p All over the world babies are "taken official note of." Welcome to the 19th century. Keep pushing and soon you'll be in the early 20th :yes:

May I remind you that his metro area population (and most likely the GNP as well) dwarfs Scotland. Las Vegas is far smaller than Chicago, but  even our relatively small city is liable to approach 50% of your entire country's population in 10 years or so. With that perspective, why is so surprising that what a political party in an itty-bitty country wants to do doesn't make our front pages? We're supposed feel outraged at the SNP seemingly innocuous actions, since note is taken of all births as it is, But you provide us with no information or links to make a determination of what the SNP is actually up to. You also said " have a person who will be appointed as an influence on them." In what way? What will this person actually be doing? In the past, I've taken the trouble to look up the gibberish that's supposed to be outrageous for my benefit and that of other forum members. But that's not my job. It's your's.

Reply #27
Glad it keeps you laughing tt92 as it is unfortunate you are mentally unable to argue any point beyond a sneering dismissal. As for you sanguinemoon just another every day arrogant stance by you ex-colonists who think you are above everyone and the greatest in the world. I wish you were then you could solve the mess inside your own backwater namley the 40 million poor, corporate control of what passes for an electoral system half the lot not even voting and you snipe ant me and my country? Considering that many Scots did their best to improve your place and wasted their time you should review your history knowledge.

Stating that the State here is appomting someone to keep in touch with every baby born until their late teens is beyond the lump that passes for some grey cells here. Instead you try to fall back on US daft attitudes. Do keep it up and prove the point.I wouldn't be surprosed if you thought that brainer Senator McCain was highly clever and that is an answer in itself! Jusr another sip of my Irn Bru as a break from laughing mad1   :lol:
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #29
I'm going with...
They have set a new rule that as from now all babies will be taken official note of and up to the late teens have a person who will be appointed as an influence on them.

Most Scottish parents are too drunk and abusive to be trusted with their own kids.

Reply #30
Yes, but even so he refuses to tell us exactly what those people will be doing, how many of them there will be, etc. It could actually be a bad thing and parents might well be right to be concerned. However, Howie refuses provide even a link to a newspaper. For all we know, he could have gotten this idea from The Dementd (sic) Communist Whenever We Can Publish. We're Usually too Drunk or High to Do So. We Took "Medicine" in Our Irn Bru and that's why the Ttle (sic) of Our Publikashion (sic) is so Long

Reply #31
To be fair, Mr. howie, your lot provided a great deal of my drink tonight.

I insisted on singing "Flower of Scotland" before we consumed a most excellent Scottlish dark ale tonight (being a student of the Uk as a whole, I am quite aware of the full national anthem lyrics for "lflower of scotrland".

I am quite possibly the most progressive craft brewsman in the state of Mississippi, and I was able to get a hold of both a Scottish ale, a Scottish light ale, and a Diet Irn Bru, all of which I consumed tonight, in great memory of your colonizers and your state, dear grouser, sir!  :drunk:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0MklIdTiaU[/video]

Reply #32
Kind of made me smile there ensbb3 with that drink issue especially coming from a place where there are 30,000 shootings annually and 10,000 deaths. And so many kids trained on a firearm. Must be a hell of a terrible country! Should also not that you can waken up here from a hangover without having to check if shot or on a death bed.

Intersting stuff Colonel but the haggis is still not allowed to be imported along with other traditional Scots things. Mind you I don't like that offal. But even worse I cannot stand "Flower of Scotland" either! A lot of Scots football fans use it when at a football game abroad with trying emotion but the Scots background i come from thinks something else of it. Bad enough the population having been brained into wrongly thinking Gaelic is the national traditional and the kilt the same but then I wasn't very taken with Brigadoon mentality! I am a genuine Lowlander not of those that have been propagated into a national lie. We also had n involvement in the history south of the mason-Dixon and have always smiled in appreciation that the CSA battle flag had a Scots influence. Meantime I accept your prominence in the sampling habit.......
"Quit you like men:be strong"