Skip to main content
Topic: Scottish Nationalist disgusting flag disrespect and towards the Queen (Read 11817 times)

Re: Scottish Nationalist disgusting flag disrespect and towards the Queen

Reply #50
That poor man is because you are of the declining modern Jacobite corner. Inability to answer is being covered so i do feel sorry for you.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #51
Jacobite again. You really need some new material.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #52
Bit of a nerve as each item brought up you cannot answer it and like your wee wummin pal hold onto independence rather than sound government. You do think you are being abstractly funny but what you depict in hard practice is displaying stupidity, unable to answer and even the latest bad news is ignored. Instead you think you can get off with rabbiting about an "answer." How anyone can answer a list with one stupid comment is beyond things. In trying to mock me you are displaying your own incompetence, crassness, ignorance, inability,.  I hope when you get to secondary school you do improve rather than grow up into total crass stupidity.

Reply #53
In trying to mock me
I'm not trying to mock you, I am mocking you, that's all your worth you see.
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #54
It is obvious for goodness sake to anyone you are trying to mock me. But wider than your limited brain (which is obvious) is your inability to deal with direct points and instead show crass stupidity as well as ignorance in being unable to properly answer directness. Being frustrated at your lot being in decline is one thing but crass ignorance and stupidity is not going to do your corner any good.
Pluke.

Reply #55
Pluke
Right back at you pal.

Reply #56
Nah. You are being utterly and crassly stupid. Every time a failure is named you simply come out with that idiotic answer of answered. Even the latest one of the serious drug problem is danced away from. You may have a brain but you are misusing it by dancing and being crassly ignorant so do keep proving my point by your repetitions of what I have proved.  I dare say that I will like other grey cell people who have went into the background or got off wil see me added. You think you are getting away with your idiocy by not being able to answer important issues but just slag off so maybe that is nearer the factual. This is now a smaller site and you are helping keep it there.

Reply #57
 :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

Reply #58
Scottish people are known for being stubborn.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #59
Well Belfrager you are I must admit very correct and especially Nationalist ones as you can see by the idiot who cannot face nor answer no matter what I bring up or add to the public failings. He is not being funny he is being crass, ignorant and each of the very public things raised have been sidestepped> I do hope the ignorant independence mouth here is not a wee bloke or he might have to do what is leader does and wear high heels. I have not been stubborn and stated very directly items that are in the public eye in the papers, television and so on yet their advocate in this forum just practices  the inability. My latest addition on the drugs problem got no reply like the rest so the stubbornness is not from me so maybe I should play the same game as him as he is incapable and is so appropriate for him to be with the head crackers of the SNP who after 10 years have not handled serious issues well and I have proved that here.

You can see why they are losing votes and seats at every political level as anything out of doing a dance in a kilt or waving tartan is too practical.

Reply #60
 :eyes: Get to learn some Scottish words from this thread anyways.

Reply #61
not a wee bloke
Don't worry bawbag, I'm definitely not a wee bloke.

Reply #62
latest news on the messed up police force here.

After the Nationalist joke government merged all the police forces (8 altogether) they  created mess ups. Just recently when the head of the Durham Police Force was up to investigate an issue he found behind the scenes some disturbing matters. A lot of secrecy and after the fiasco by the SNP Minister responsible for the poilce he felt that there would be a problem getting a senior officer again from the south in England to apply for the vacant Chief Constable position. What has also rsen i the number of people robbed, attacked or murdered and on Community Orders (plus those let out early) have increased numbers on attacking people.

What we have also got is a big financial debt and police stations across Scotland closed. In many places the police have had to send prisoners across Scotland. A shortage of cells around Edinburgh resulted in police e vans having 140 mile round trip to Greenock! It is just as well that Luxor has admitted he is not wee because he has a big mouth and inability to deal with issues. He is only proving that he is a scunner and unable to cope with the failings of the Nats. he can call me all the names he wants because he is coping with a big head and not much in it.  So hope he is getting by slagging as he cannot cope with honesty answer-ability. 

General readers here will note the continuity of the failings of the SNP but the total smart alex keech from a brainless twerp. Just as well he has emotional nationalism to keep him happy. 

Reply #63
Your still yacking, numpty.
Oh and stop reading the unionist press as it's obviously bad for your blood pressure.

Reply #64
The latest news folks is the people joining the merged police in Scotland is suffering from recuits leaving for all sorts of things as part of te mess created by the Luxorites mentality. Merging the police into a national farce is ignored by his big empty head. H just dismisses the facts being shown here and by some brain confusion thinks he can just do a dance.

Now he stretches his inability to deal with hard facts by yakking about the Unionist press. Here is another interesting point folks.

When the Nationalists created their own national" paper called theNational (!) they started with 60,000 then to 50,000 then into big, big decline and barely reaching 10,000 if they are lucky! The incapable clown here in this thread grunts about the Unionist press but cannot explain why the National is struggling to exist. As the Unionist parties made a come back and even the clowns lost 13 MPs to the Tories alone plus Labour then crashed down in Local councils, Scottish Parliament, Westminster parliament then their Westminster leader the former national Leader that big head Alex Salmond is all ignored. This corner along with my growing list of SNP failures is simply danced away from by Luxor who thinks he is high and mighty but will not face the hard facts I state here.

The inbuilt clown here thinks he can be a smart ass and dance away from the hard truths. So he is nit going to see independence as most things the SNP (stands for Scottish Nose Pickers) are incapable or they would answer why after 10 years they are not doing well. Can call me what he likes and I understand that being a numpty is hard for him to accept. he is hoping that I will simply give up because he cannot face the truths given but my family have a monument to standing up to what they did in the 17th century on standing firm (being covenanters) so tough sonny.

Reply #65
When the Nationalists created their own national" paper called theNational
I think you'll find that it was Newsquest that created it.
The National is a Scottish daily newspaper owned by Newsquest
But hey, never let facts get in the way of your rabid rantings.  :faint:

Reply #66
May I inform the general readership that this answer for a change is not a proper answer as it does not matter a twopenny damn who publishes it as it is nationalist and independence totally. So even when one gets an answer it is pathetic and stupid. I am accused of ranting as he cannot and bodyswerves answers to what is going on. He also ignores that that nationalistic rag has fell greatly just as I informed you all in the political situation the nutjob nationalist. From 60,000 to barely 10,000 if they are lucky it i proportionately worse than the regular press. All he does is stick to the routine of ignoring definite situations  Now with the nationalist decline you can see here vividly on this forum why.

Reply #67
May I inform the general readership that this answer for a change is not a proper answer as it does not matter a twopenny damn who publishes it
It does matter though rj. You said that it was created by nationalists and once again you've been caught telling fibs.
Details sonny boy, details.

Reply #68
Well Luxor and the general readers. The National newspaper  IS an independence newspaper. Because the SNP does not fund it does not reduce the hard fact of independence aimed. The Mail is Tory minded the Guardian is Labour such but not funded by either party and the National is in the same vein so dear, oh dear.  :lol:

Reply #69
Ah good, so you admit you posted nonsense. Well done!  :up:

Reply #70
I dare say the grey cell users here will see that he is not just being trying to be satical but sadly, stupid.! The paper as I said IS an independence rag and fully supported by nationalist because of that.However Luxor instead of being honest is playing the stupid style game.  Why does he not admit the situation? It is obviously because that newspaper has been in great decline as the independent morns have. I have proved the newspaper situation as well as the voting decline but all we get is an incompetence and dance. I cannot be proved wrong so it is hardly an intelligent way of handling things. Bad enough a wee nyaff is running the modern Jacobites but we have a bigger one here and a sadly empty heid the baw.

Reply #71
Admit what rj? I've nothing to admit.
You said the Nationalist created their own newspaper. They didn't, it was the Newsquest Media Group Ltd That created it.
You told a fib, you got found out, so deal with it. Now stop your bleating and give us all some peace.

Reply #72
It is nationalist by it's content and fine you damn well know it sonny. The link I am going to give emphasises it is all for independence and that is what the Nationalist are for. They even pushed it the day after the paper launched! It is just the same as the parallel I intimated here on papers like the Mail or Guardian. They both push right and left ideas and the National does the same with the those wanting independence who happen to be the Nationalists so why are you doing a dance. You think you are being funny but in practice you do a dance on every issue raised and including the National. Those here who no nothing about our press have had it explained to them.

For the general readers here I include the link on that declining waste of paper and it makes it clear it is an independence paper and run by the same lot who do the Herald and Herald on Sunday (that one is a Nationalist pusher as well). So for the numpty heid here to tell lies is utterly ridiculous and an obvious liar as well.  So you will all see that he lies to cover up his inability to justify my enlightenment here.

Reply #73
It is nationalist by it's content
That has nothing to do with it. You said the nationalists created it, but they didn't.
Now accept the fact you made yourself look a right fud in a public forum and move on.

Reply #74
I have said Luxor that it was started by a printing firm that runs the Herald, Herald on Sunday and Evening Times. The Sunday rubbish of the Herald IS nationalist inclined. You are also being deliberately false regarding the National. It was an inclination of that company due to it's Sunday paper leaning to the independence corner. Why the h do you think the SNP came out right after that rag was started in support? If you are for independence whether an SNP member or not that is still nationalist so stop being damn silly. You do not need to automatically have membership in the SNP to be an independence troll and fine you know it. Furthermore you are going beyond the would-be satirical bent and being very silly.  The paper is in the same state of the two other examples I gave regarding the Daily Mail and the Guardian both in particular political corners.

You re making yourself look head-shaking by daft comments that are contradictory.  To the rest of you on this forum he is being deliberately false and not facing the truth or where does not want to answer direct items that are in the news etc as standard things. Now he lies on the National which I informed was not run by the SNP but is an independence pusher so what can be any plainer than that. I am not surprised that odd regulars are not so much that way now and I don't see the point in this rather tiny forum.  Give up this thread and I will.