Skip to main content
Topic: Scottish Nationalist disgusting flag disrespect and towards the Queen (Read 11822 times)

Scottish Nationalist disgusting flag disrespect and towards the Queen

That wee smart alex Nichola Sturgeon has now barred the Union Flag from being flown over government buildings here in Scotland. It will now only be allowed ONE day in a year and that on Remembrance Day. The only places she cannot dictate that are places like Edinburgh or Stirling Castles which are military bases. On her official residence the Lion Rampant will be flown. For those that don't know what it is that is the yellow flag with red borders and a standing lion in the middle. a lot of Nats carry that not realising it is techy a Royal thing. They are doing that through ignorance.

This is a damn disgrace and disrespect that the Union Flag which would be flown on particular Royal times like the Queen's birthday will no longer happen. Oh and by the way in contrast the queers rainbow flag will be flown FOUR times a year. Nationalist like to think that Scots are different from the rest of the United Kingdom and they are but only in a small way not something drastic. in addition I would also state that the majority of Scots do not want to be out of the UK and those that did are a minority and still a decline. The SNP had drastic loses in the Local elections the Scottish Election and the National UK one. They even lost that big-headed Alex Salmond as an MP and former First Minister to the Tories.  They trend also to sook in with the Green Party oddity at the Scots parliament. Another bunch of oddballs!

It is an utter disgrace with this latest flag nonsense and disrespect for the Queen.  Disgusting, big headed and stupid nonsense from  Nationalist thing that is declining as the recent elections i have mentioned show. Sturgeon happens to be wee hence always wearing high heels but she is not as brilliant as she thinks she is. The majority of Scots have more respect for her Majesty than many of her lot she has to plough along with.

Disgusting.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Re: Scottish Nationalist disgusting flag disrespect and towards the Queen

Reply #1
That wee smart alex Nichola Sturgeon has now barred the Union Flag from being flown over government buildings here in Scotland.
No she hasn't,

Fact check: Scotland's Union flag row
But this has actually been the government's practice since 2010, with Mr Salmond saying he made the change in consultation with the Queen.

Butt hurt much?
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #2
big headed and smart Alex Salmond is no person to boast about. You are trying to be very clever but the detail is whether the Monarch would have any negative about the Lion rampant being allowed. The Rampant IS a Royal flag although a lot of luxor's dumb-dumb associates are ignorant of that. The Brigadoon corner is NOT what it passingly was here. They declined in the Council, Scottish and UK elections and that big mouth their former leader got kicked out of Westminster by a Scot's Tory MP! As for Sturgeon she is a joke and depends on the Green nutters so says much and she is also losing out in Scotland (hooray!).

ps. Knew you would want to respond so well done but neither Salmiond or the wee bore are anything to boast about!

Reply #3
Not trying to be clever at all rj, just stating fact.

Even your daily fail had to print an apology today saying they were wrong.

The Rampant IS a Royal flag
<sarcasm> You don't say, thanks for letting us know. <sarcasm/>

It was nice to see all the yoons frothing at the mouth yesterday. It only took them nearly 8 years to be outraged.  :lol:

As to the rest of your post, usual repetitive guff, which will get you the usual response.  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #4
Well dear man Salmond was in the same ultimate corner as Sturgeon so the factual line is that it doesn't matter at the end of the day whether it was Salmond or Sturgeon who did the flag thing. As for the passing thing about the Lion Rampant there are an awful lot in the Brigadoon corner who don't know the Royal touch and like the Saltire have stolen both flags as if only theirs.

It is a shame that you are so taken with the Indy lot as it isn't going to happen. The passing dig at certain medias is amusing as those that read them took seats off the SNP at the Council, Edinburgh and UK Elections. Imagine big mouth Salmond losing his seat like to a Conservative not just to Labour but the majority to the Scots Tories! Haha.  Losing seats in each of those 3 election directions and declining votes indicates a lot of Scots are getting their brains back instead of being dumbed by emotional ranters.
Yab-adab-adoo sense is coming back in Scotland. Oh and before i forget. When Salmond was with the Monarch he did not say about replacing the union Flag everywhere but just a sneaky keech about was it okay to fly the Rampant.  Sturgeon does a dancing game on the independence nonsense because she knows the Nats are having declining votes but she is pressed by the legions of arrogant mouths who are not reasonable politicians (some Nats are). So your day has come and went!

Reply #5
As for the passing thing about the Lion Rampant there are an awful lot in the Brigadoon corner who don't know the Royal touch and like the Saltire have stolen both flags as if only theirs.
Stop talking nonsense. Oh wait! you're rj that's all you know.  :down:

Reply #6
Well dear readers you will notice that the posh waffling Luxor ignores the TRUTH facts and waffles about me talking nonsense.  I HAVE been factual and would remind that this includes Salmond 's nonsense with The Queen and wee nag Sturgeon who rubbishes anyone not in the Nationalist camp. Very democratic.  Will again remind all that the Nationalists lost tens of thousands of votes in Council Elections the Scottish Parliament Election the General UK election. And who did they lose most to/ The Scots Tories!  Have I lied folks? Nope. The Scottish Police is also in a terrible state as is the National Health and a passing word on the economy. Since 2007 the SNP failed to match 30 of 40 quarters and it took over financially disastrous Prestwick airport and it is still an economic disaster.  Big headed Salmon the former Nat leader also sneering at everyone especially the Tory corner and he got voted out as an MP by a Tory!

None of this is answerable by big head Luxor who tries to look sophisticated and of some knowledge but he totally ignores these things and much else. Indeed he is a bit like Sturgeon and I mean by that her sneering slagging of the Liberal Democrat leader whom she labelled "a pathetic attention seeker." Her of all people saying that. I sigh at Luxor of a Guardian reader mentality but what do you expect as the independence rag newspaper the National has declined to a fraction. So waffle away Luxor boy as ignoring the hard facts is not a sign of intelligence but inability. Slag me off to keep yourself happy but a Brigadoon mentality is not the answer as your corner is in decline and independence is a no-no.  :knight:

Reply #7
You remind me of my uncle rj, he keeps repeating the same nonsense over and over again.
He's 90 and has dementia though, so maybe time for a medical for you bozo.

Reply #8
I repeat them dear Guardian lover and the reason is that you are in hard fact verifying what I have had to say about your stance. I did this in hard truth statistics which you know you cannot answer because they are TRUE and instead slip routinely into humorous slagging as an alternative. I could see the point if you were a dopey Brigadoon and readers will note that not once have you been able to challenge what I say and have repeated to see how you dance. You are poor man in a declining corner and i do not need to insult your intelligence as you are doing that well yourself!  :hat:  :up:

Reply #9
Oh look there's the Brigadoon nonsense again. Give it up rj it's pathetic and boring,  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

Reply #10
You are making a fool of yourself poor Luxor. Instead of trying to answer hard truth facts you fall back on simply a slag off. Tut, tut ignoring the directness and dancing instead? You might be intelligent but nit able to face the thing and only adds to the decline trend of your corner. I wouldn't even send you to Edinburgh as a punishment. So everyone else instead of just dishing out words I have faced the political truth and the result shows you why the Nats are never going to get what they want. :up:

Reply #11
Yawn! Confirmation that you have nothing new to say. Go bleat to your pals down at the lodge, they might give a stuff.  :zzz:

Reply #12
Well members my points have been well proved in that I display the factual news and not just coming out with no statement or answers like you-know-who..

A recent survey has indicated that the way things are going the SNP will probably lose further seats in the next general Election to both the Conservatives and Labour (9 being suggested).  What you have seen in this thread is the purely emotional Scots guff rather than being able to change my direct statements of FACT. If I acted the same way as the Brigadoon here it would have been daft. Oh and add the decline in Scots education (once a world peak) the NHS the present mess after the nationalists nationalised our police into one force and we have repeated issues making things farcical.  All the important issues I have detailed have NOT been answered and for good reason so easy just to lean back and be totally silly in not answering.  Now the SNP has had to go into a cuddle with that wee mob of Green party leftist nutters to get finance things through so another negative.

In one sense just in pasing i don't mind Luxor's dance away from the truth  as he has little to be able to answer it.

I rest my case folks!

Reply #13
Well members my points have been well proved in that I display the factual news
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Oh Christ! my sides are splitting.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Reply #14
Hope your brain doesn't split it is too small..

I did folks give him credit for brain cells but as he cannot answer the hard factual things I maybe misjudged the intelligence. No answer just boring slagging, It does help him as he cannot answer the points readers and the hoity toity bodyswerving actually says more than he realises.  :doh:

Reply #15
Thankfully I care not a jot for your opinion of me rj, Now toodle off as I'm bored of you now,

Reply #16
Well I don't need to fully describe you dear man. You have fully shown either incompetence or just inability to answer the points on policies and statements. So feel free to shove off on this thread and unfortunately made yourself look unable to deal with straightforward questions on policy and instead act  silly.  :down:

Reply #17
rj you come across as more needy and desperate for attention than my cat and that takes some beating.
Unlike you though, he knows when to pack it in.

Reply #18
Groan.. a cat lover. Well at least humans can breathe a sigh of relief! Seeing you cannot properly advocate your corner i wil make a point and be a constructive help poor man.

If I had not very directly by the way listed items to be challenged then you would have a point BUT you didn't answer any! Considering they involve direct politics and equally active happenings you body-swerved. Instead of giving an opinion on the deficits of the independence corner and it's decline you weirdly morphed into satirical and head shaking sigh making head shaking. Items like the heavy decline in independence votes losing seats at Council, Holyrood and London. The police mess the NHS the flag nonsense. Wanting no London rule but okay under Brussels (!)stuff. They and other SNP issues are debated in politics, media and so on but you instead go silent and have to depend on the leg pulling weirdness instead?  Hyey maybe just as well you have a cat as yolu can tell it anything and get no answers back....... :D

ps. To the general readership I can tell you that Nationalism is not going to win in Scotland and losing vast numbers of voting in each of the levels I have intimated. They not only lost their ex-Leader to the Tories in Scotland but their leader at UK level by the same party!!

Reply #19
 :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

Reply #20
In trying to slag me off he is only showing his stupidity and so be it. Whatever grey cells are there the inability to answer DIRECT points only shows why the nationalists lost half a million voters and got reduced in each level of voting systems folks. Most of you will feel strangers to things in this part of the kingdom and understandable but the continued guff interjected here shows why the support for big mouth wee Sturgeon and company is declining. The latest ignored news on the forum is that marriage allowance people will suffer north of the Border unlike elsewhere in Gt Britain. Military servers also get tax hit and the list of failings is still going on no matter that inability to be anything more than a smart ass duh passing thought.

So Luxor do keep sticking your daft stuff here and in doing confirm my views. Well done sonny!  8)

Reply #21
Repeat, repeat, rinse, repeat. :zzz:

Reply #22
In passing I acknowledge what Luxor has said he is repeating himself because he cannot answer honest and direct matters as this thread has undoubtedly shown. Not once has he been able to answer any single important political issue raised her. Instead he makes himself look stupid which is his unfortunate way of not being able to answer things being discussed in the media and by politicians, etc. He is making a fool of satire and discussion and proves a point and heaven help anyone he is responsible for expecting adult and mature stances. Losing half a million votes and the National newspaper wellreduced to hanging on he well proves both negatives.

Reply #23
Could this be the historic moment RJ uses formatting (bolding)? And also spellcheck - not a single Scots word this time.

Reply #24
And also spellcheck
Almost but not quite.

he cannot answer
You got an answer in my very first post in this thread, not my fault if you're to thick to notice it.
That is all you are getting because that's all you are worth. Even then I grudge wasting my time with you.

So, off you pop petal.