Skip to main content
Topic: What's Going on in Europe (Read 257330 times)

Re: What's Going on in Europe

Reply #375
A nice try Colonel to dance on the red indian massacres across your country. Oh and let'snot forget S. Vietnam or even the 2nd World War. I still have the documentary video of the American Armcy concentration Camp that did horrific crimes with those German soldier prisoners. And you know what/ The reaction here was one of dancing around it which was farcical as you lot always moan of there is no link or"proof." When this horror was given none of you had the principles or honesty to admit the visual report. I link it again and it is disgusting so maybe seeing you value having been to senior education to answer this.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbp61fOVFaE

(No different from Nazi camps or Soviet ones in Siberia)
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #376
So, whose massacres were the worserest? Who are the nominees to the 1st prize? Is there a poll?
(We do our massacres to ourselves, here. No need to dispute with anybody else...)

Reply #378
Yes we do and I reminded of that large disastrous one regarding the always boasting  greatest and principled country...... :irked:

Reply #379
Greatest and most principled? That would be US.

Reply #380
Jimbro, what do you know about Europe? Probably as much as I do about the US.

Who thinks what - the British :)

Reply #381
Neat very neat jimbro (!) Gee whiz.  :lol:

Reply #382

True about the US view. We've gotten our ideas from watching Downton Abbey.
The Europeans got it right!

Reply #383

In Liverpool, you had about 10 or so ppl laying about in the streets like that (especially after M. United whipped up on King Kenny's bunch).   :D 8)

Reply #384
So much, for "civilization," eh? :(
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)

Reply #387
According the New York Times Op-Ed...
Brexit campaigners are excited by the possibilities of an independent future in the world. We believe that this vision is better not just for Britain, but also for our European allies.

The Master's voice is calling the doggy back home...

"Their" European "allies" also thinks that's better Britain the American Fifth Column to leave once for all. It should had happen way long ago.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #388
I am all for Brexit and equally tired of the US pulling the strings.

Reply #389
Poor little Scotland! Always the pawn… (One wonders why that is?)
进行 ...

Reply #390
Considering it is big corporates that run your place Oakdale you lot have well used that word pawn.

Reply #392
I put that comment down as a touch of satire as the string pulling is fully operational. At least here we can have a referendum and something you poor controlled freaks cannot have.

Reply #393

I put that comment down as a touch of satire as the string pulling is fully operational. At least here we can have a referendum and something you poor controlled freaks cannot have.

Don't be foolish Mr. Howie.

You know good and well that vested business interests will use any and all means of propaganda to keep you lot in the EU (much like the Better Together bunch rallied to keep Scotland in the UK). There is the case that we (the US) + the former empire (Commonwealth) could form a separate trading bloc as a favor to your lot, but it would be nowhere nearly as profitable as y'all being in the EU, nor would the bother in having us set up the Commonwealth Bloc AND maintain our current trade agreements with the EU be worth the effort.

As for our continued "soft" influences in the UK, they are there to stay. Our culture has been a part of your young ppl's culture since Reagan and Thatcher were in office. It is going nowhere; indeed, it is actually getting so strong that coffee has been pushing down tea sales in recent years, according to an article I read last week. (Though of interest to you, drinking a cuppa has been gaining steam over here as well.)

Reply #394
And a teetotaler like Howie won't argue for Scotch over Bourbon, will he? :)
进行 ...

Reply #395
In heavens an ex-colonist accusing commercial interests here of wanting to use their influence to stay in the EU! A built-ignorance is the stance over the pond because of the nationalist rant brained into you lot. Flags everywhere including a classroom only showing how elementary you are there. It is a wonder you don't have toilet paper with the flag on it in case you forget what it looks like The fact that there are commercial people who want to be out of the EU is ignored but then you are an American so we must make allowances.

The European union is a mess and even here in the northern part of the Kingdom trade with Europe is down (!). The Euro as a currency is in a mess as is much else. The number of years that Brussels has failed to get a cleared books runs into 2 figures year-wise. If a private company did that annually it would be shut. You know fine well (even though educated in dreamland) that if a US State voted that it wanted out all hell would break loose and wouldn't happen.

Reply #396
You know fine well (even though educated in dreamland) that if a US State voted that it wanted out all hell would break loose and wouldn't happen.
That question was settled by our (one, and only…) civil war: Without an amendment to our constitution, there is no procedure for secession.

The idea that your country couldn't provide sufficient bureaucracy without the help of the EU strikes me as typical of your lot. The level of bureaucracy you want seems to me to be a yearning to return to swaddling…
进行 ...

Reply #397

In heavens an ex-colonist accusing commercial interests here of wanting to use their influence to stay in the EU! A built-ignorance is the stance over the pond because of the nationalist rant brained into you lot. Flags everywhere including a classroom only showing how elementary you are there. It is a wonder you don't have toilet paper with the flag on it in case you forget what it looks like The fact that there are commercial people who want to be out of the EU is ignored but then you are an American so we must make allowances.

The European union is a mess and even here in the northern part of the Kingdom trade with Europe is down (!). The Euro as a currency is in a mess as is much else. The number of years that Brussels has failed to get a cleared books runs into 2 figures year-wise. If a private company did that annually it would be shut. You know fine well (even though educated in dreamland) that if a US State voted that it wanted out all hell would break loose and wouldn't happen.

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

None of this rambing cottoning on changes anything that I posted. Surely a man so involved in antagonizing the Catholics at any and every opportunity of the political process doesn't have his eyes wide shut to the inevitable.

I look forward to you posting your stirring rendition of "The Star-Spangled Banner"  on YouTube, my dear Scotttish peasant.  :spock: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Reply #398
So many empty houses, so many people without an house.
That's what's going on in Europe.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #399
Antagonizing R$C's. Shows the faulty aspect of US education which your own government is concerned about. As for peasantry with 40 million poor in the great land of the free yak yak you should know all about peasantry. Not once have I said I wanted Romansm banned but considering you come from a country than does so much harm, warfare and interfering study a bit mor boy! Although i do not agree with the prociples of Rome I do not deny individuals their rights of worship. Just a pity your country cannot keep it's nose out of destroying countries you cannot get in charge of - and subdued by corporate controllers!