Skip to main content
Topic: Custom website settings. (Read 1089 times)

Custom website settings.

Is there anyway to wild card site settings, so we don't lose cookie and scripting settings between say www.yahoo.com and accounts.yahoo.com.  I whitelist my javascript and cookie settings, and disable them by default.  Also is there a place where I can access all the custom website settings I have created?  If I can' t make a website work, is there a place I can report that?

Re: Custom website settings.

Reply #1
Is there anyway to wild card site settings, so we don't lose cookie and scripting settings between say www.yahoo.com and accounts.yahoo.com.

The same way as in Opera.
On e.g. www.yahoo.com you make a right click to get to site specific settings, make those settings and delete the "www." from the address so that it reads yahoo.com only. This way it's valid for all yahoo.com's third-level domains.

Re: Custom website settings.

Reply #2
@py-thon, no, wildcards are not supported, currently the easiest way to manage them is to edit override.ini by hand (you can find profile directory in Diagnostic Report, available in Help menu).
Perhaps we could add some basic wildcard support (just *.domain.org, but not some*string.domain.org or sub.*.domain.org etc.) without performance impact.
Nadszedł już czas, najwyższy czas, nienawiść zniszczyć w sobie.
The time has come, the high time, to destroy hatred in oneself.