Skip to main content
Topic: Is there a Black psychology problem…? (Read 30409 times)

Re: Is there a Black psychology problem…?

Reply #75
Ship battles on Empire did not bring me happiness.

I just auto-solved those after trying it a few times. The whole thing was much more interesting in Pirates. :P

May of been a patch but disembarking looked fairly clean on Rome II.

Some units got off, but most got stuck.

Reply #76
You don't get much of a choice over there do you? I suppose you just had to sigh and feel like putting in a vote but has proved worthless as he's not much better than the one before him. With further thought I would say that he has killed more. It is all about big and unlimited corp money no matter which. In a short time the Latinos and whatever will be on the top so let me know when you have to vote  for one. The man in the picture got there due to the racial undertones so you have a bigger problem than you can really want to admit. It is no surprise that more and more are not bothering to go and vote as they see it doesn't make a damn difference and is increasingly showing I am right that there are bright sparks over there who are not fooled but they are captive.  :(
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #77
RJ. as always—you get things bass-ackwards!

Your Blacks will question you… And you, sir, have no answers.
Although you can claim incompetence,
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)

Reply #78
Here in the United States (because of our history) we have a serious problem with regards to "race relations"… Because we don't really want to discuss our history.

And yet you're the only ones to invent such things as caucasians, latinos and the such.
Maybe you are concerned with "cultural relations" not biologic races.

The denialism of races is a product of contemporary political correctness with no evidence whatsoever, in fact against all evidence.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #79
We're all alike culturally.
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-ZMOxqSYJQ[/video]

Reply #80
Great lyrics.

Reply #81
Clever of you there tt92.

Yeah jimbro we all have cultures but that example is a load of old dross and boring as get out. Woh-ho dear Oakdale you are wrong about me but you have a good sleep, sober up and think again!  :D

Reply #82
We don't have black posters.
I only post here when we have black posters.

Course they have to prove they are black, not some white feeling black kind of poster.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #85
Can we have a bell that rings when a black poster arrives?
If not, we can't discuss this thread. Better close it.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #86
I am not bothered whether there are any black posters or women ones or whoever. It used to be we lived in a society now damn it, the thing is put into compartments. I got a moan from an administrator wee while back on the women stuff and openly emphasised the break-up mentally.

Reply #87
While watching news reports there was a mention of Obama speaking about the concern that the police were getting too involved in looking like soliders and the two should be completely desperate. Something I have said here but the equipment is still being dished out from the Pentagon. The usual of course with armoured cars, personnel carriers, all sorts of guns then the report included two really shocking things that drew my attention.

Amongst the hundreds indeed thousands of items were large numbers of actual military machine guns with the tripods to rest n and what stunned me too was a pile of bayonets as well! It really is getting ridiculous over there and stupid excuses made to justify them. When you realise the large numbers of vehicles and weaponry to those way out things and sometime the volunteer soldiers have to be called out it does not give a very good impression of a country at all.

Reply #88
it does not give a very good impression of a country at all
People who get their "impressions" from the telly are welcome to their opinions, of course! They have them the same way they have rectums… They serve a similar purpose: Consumption and digestion; what feeds the needs vital is used; and what is ejected is … well, you know the word, Howie. Opinions!
I recall, you've been here a few times — saw the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State building, did you? Might have taken a cab, rode a subway, and talked to a few dozen people… What more would you need to form an opinion? :)

By the way: If Barack Obama wants to complain about the ill-effects of slavery and such, shouldn't he speak to Britain — whose exploits in his father's Kenya lasted at least until 1963?
进行 ...

Reply #89
Slavery in Kenya until that date? What tripe you speak. If we are going to fall back on history you are making a big mistake. We in the Empire days banned slavery a hell of a lot earlier than you lot. Indeed the 1961 Civil War killed more than in the wars after ite. Even into the 1960's blacks were still being treated terribly. Not getting votes, churches burned, selected by police for beatings ate equality rallies and the list goes on. When your country was formed the law stated things were for whites only so an interesting state of affairs to star with!

You do have a national black problem and legions voted for Obama (assuming he is a genuine US citizen) because he was black. The vast majority of the 2.4 million in terrible jails are black, who suffers the most in poverty, lack of jobs, fairness but blacks. Even many whites in American who are in general reasonable and friendly people include an unintentional bias without realising it. They do not do it deliberately but the country has inherited this matter. When it is drawn to them they are genuinely taken aback as they would always be of the view they were not bias people.

So you have a big country-wide issue and it has not been solved. Instead of spending so much on having wars you would be better taking the matter, get a grip and spend money where it needed inside the damn country.

Reply #90
So you have a big country-wide issue and it has not been solved.
Dear RJ: There is a human problem, long-going; you might not have noticed — since your telly tells you it isn't yours!
(Don't worry: When the time comes, I'll do my best to leave you to your own devices…)

Our "big problem" as you call it is that a sizable amount of our population called "African American nee Negroes" haven't assimilated. Lyndon Johnson's administration facilitated this… (One can't help but wonder, did he intend this?) The black family was destroyed by the Great Society!
Yet we continue such vicious policies…
Sure, we can say "Whites now suffer as much as blacks!" That's your Liberal line: Equal misery.
Would you take-in all our blacks? Would you take-in all our whites?
Nah! You're miserable enough without any of us! (Perhaps that's why you rail at every other you can think of… :) That mirror must be quite discomforting!)
进行 ...

Reply #92
A statement released to several media outlets over the weekend by Duke spokesman Michael Schoenfeld said: "The comments were noxious, offensive and have no place in civil discourse."
As the aged professor said, this statement reflects much more poorly on Duke than on him…
Is "civil discourse" the new code-word for pap? :) And ought pap to be a university-level course, much less an enforceable "speech code" applicable to all, professors and students alike?
It seems Eric Holder was somewhat correct when he called Americans cowards for their failure to openly and honestly discuss race relations… Liberals (and, it appears, many blacks) are scared to death to do so! But then so is Eric Holder.
进行 ...

Reply #93
I am a liberal? I suppose I have to make allowances yet again for Yanks as liberals are anyone outside of the late Rockwell. You still haven't said where you get your news outside of television. Radio? Newspapers, read books? All can have slants so what the deuce are you trying to take the high ground on you lazy man. Get out tyhe chair for a walk but meantime answer my question.

Reply #94
You don't get much of a choice over there do you?

Slavery in Kenya until that date?
These are your most recent questions, in this thread… Which would you like me to answer? :)

But I'll answer both.
We get as much "choice" as anyone else in a democratic system. (You seem to think that every whing-bat deserves a place on the ballot, and -if he gets three votes, and his parents are dead- then he should get a seat in Parliament!) You'll remember, you were rejected — twice! :)

I never mentioned slavery in Kenya… But the British certainly ired Obama, Sr. by their colonial excesses! You folk (you know: Europeans) created an entire political philosophy: Anti-imperialism.
And now that you're impotent, you'd pawn it off onto us? :)
Have you no shame?
进行 ...

Reply #95
Do you realise how stupid you are making yourself look? Tiny wee parties are going to get a handful of votes and sit in parliament?  Utterly stupid in  first past the post as you have although fewer of your lot came out to bother voting on the Hill more recently.

We have 4 national parties and also regional parties in Scotland, Ulster and Wales. Something that could not happen in nutjobland because you have to be automatically rich. For five years we had a coalition government (impossible in the US) now we have I am very glad to say a single party government again under the Conservatives and that is progressive. We have had a long history of from time to time a genuine independent non-party man get first past the post and be an MP. On your Hill - no chance. For many over the water those less daft vote for the Democrats and many do as as the lesser of two evils so tells you something about your system!

Being black is still a problem in the States not just politically (millions of blacks voted for Obama just because he was, ehrm, black)  but socially. So being incapable of facing the reality here and over there you have to fall back on being  daft and silly. Must say i have always hoped that your country would be more wider democratic but have come to accept that the power behind the throne there is too strong and holds the real cards. So be daft as such is a regular politicking in your place but don't fall back on the daftness of trying to say it elsewhere to justify your failings!  :hat:

Reply #96
Being black is still a problem in the States not just politically (millions of blacks voted for Obama just because he was, ehrm, black)  but socially.

Silly man! Where did you get that idea. This little video will change your man.
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUnobHHAKxo[/video]

Reply #97
Is there a Black psychology problem…?

Course not.
The only problem that matters is the "White wanting to subject to Black psychology problem".
A matter of attitude.

Reply #98
I stick by my stance and black people did in massive numbers simply vote on a racial stance. As for the KKK I have never had any time for it and so effusely glad it is one thing we did not import from your corner of the world. On a local note the mattter of the Confederate general has obviously been hijcaked by the racists opponents. Interesting to find he did not start the Klan and it in actuality seen as something different but when he seen the way it went he was strongly anti KKK. It is in furtherance sadly and disgusting that there are still black people using the nigga or nigger word these days. The comment that the KKK is alive and well is a bit over the top as well by the fact that they are a tiny minority and that is  something i am very pleased about. They are a despicable bunch but misinterpreting history is not constructive.

In conclusion I feel the country has progressively learned much from the days the Klan were in 7 figures and ran cities, police and much else so now they are a wee bunch of sickos is good news. Long may they stay in their disgusting corner away from everyone.

Reply #99
Long may they stay in their disgusting corner away from everyone.

Three cheers on that one, sir.

Boy it's an ugly day here...looks like London on a bad day, or, worse yet, Edinburgh.