Skip to main content
Topic: The American 2016 Presidential Elections & The Ongoing American Saga (Read 346811 times)

Re: The American 2016 Presidential Elections & The Ongoing American Saga

Reply #1777
An average of 8 per State that is in the 400 incidents. It is as stretched as the racial nonsense I mentioned on things like th KKK. A tiny group of nutters but this kind of moaning means little. And the other side fighting the police and destroying property and shops?It was an election and one side wins the other loses. That's it. In regular places it is called democracy.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #1778
It was an election and one side wins the other loses. That's it. In regular places it is called democracy.

In America it's called one thing, it's called an Election........Democracy has nothing to do with it here....thank God, & thank The Founding Fathers for despising the thought of a Democracy so!

This was evident in that the word DEMOCRACY can't be found anywhere in the Declaration of Independence......nor anywhere in the US Constitution, nor in the Constitutions of the individual 50 States.

The Founding Fathers decided that they wanted the United States to be a Constitutional Republic, as far as it could be from a pure Democracy.

Why?

Very simple..........To Protect the minority from the tyranny of a majority.

The US government's legitimacy and moral right to use state power is only justified & legal when consented to by The People they were hired to govern.

So, for over 230 years the United States has happily been a [glow=blue,2,300]Constitutional Republic [/glow]......with only the slightest dependence on some basic Democratic principals.

God Bless the Republic......Death to the King!

In times of universal deceit, telling the honest truth is a revolutionary act.

Reply #1779
As for that brain dead woman from Alaska, I am not sure which she needs to look after in that picture the most.
PhotoShop is unknown in Scotland, then? :) Or just intelligence…?
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)

Reply #1780
This was evident in that the word DEMOCRACY can't be found anywhere in the Declaration of Independence

that was argumentum ad ignorantium .

even there is no word democracy in the constitution , however there is democracy in the u.s .
i think the only reason why republican deny democracy is theother party  using democra-- as name .
i guess if democrat using crattatata party to naming their party  , they wont denying democracy at all .

Reply #1782
This was evident in that the word DEMOCRACY can't be found anywhere in the Declaration of Independence......nor anywhere in the US Constitution, nor in the Constitutions of the individual 50 States.
Do you think the word democracy can be found in any European constitutions? I'd wager (but not too much) that you can only find the word democracy in the names or constitutions of countries that can't be described as such by any stretch of the imagination. Regardless whether we're talking about the usually irrelevant ancient Greek or the regular modern meaning.

A whale is called a walvis in Dutch, therefore it's a fish. ;)

Reply #1783
modern democracy = the people elect their ruler ( President nor representatives )

while inthe video they said , democracy = ruled by the majority .
it was strawman .

commoners will deceived easily  .
but not the one which understand philosopical logic BS .

btw, i never witnesses democracy nor republic works as intended .
both are just scheme of  plutocrats to rule a country .

Reply #1784
Capitalistic Republic of Democratic States?

Reply #1785
Sounds like a lovely place to live. :lol:

Reply #1786
Nope, United Republic of Capitalistic States. URCS, not too much of a difference from URSS.
There's nothing "democratic" about it.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #1787
With who he's trying to get for his cabinet, it will be the Fascist Republic of Deplorable States :p An Attorney General denied a federal judgeship because of his racism. Really? Of course Bannon didn't want his kids going to school with Jews (easily verified, Oakdale...) Never vote for the man backed of White Supremacists, Klan Members, Neo-nazis, etc in your fucking life even out of party loyalty.
“What kind of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.”
― Terry Pratchett, Going Postal

Reply #1788
“What kind of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.”

Reply #1789
And those are his strong points.

Reply #1790
You really are making yourself look silly midnight and rather, well daft. As i have already indicated the KK are a tiny organisation and people like them an equal small contingent. Your country carried out an election on the accepted system (even that pointless Electoral college stuff) and because you do not agree with the organised result you go cloud cuckoo. Your side was so trained into a win, win scenario and the media did in practice help the Clintons. No-one was moaning about the damn system until your side lost and all hell breaks loose. It was in simple terms an election and people voted. It is one thing not to be happy with the result but going bananas and throwing in cursing does no credit at all. People voted and one side has to win and the other lose. I dare say had the Democrats won you would have been going sneering daft the Republicans! Moaning about that small racist group mentality does you no good at all and the unfortunate result is that the liberal minded ethos has been made to look immature and childish.

So be disappointed but it was a legal process and the vote result has to be accepted so let us see how the new regime works, eh?You practiced a form of democracy.....
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #1791
Sessions and Flynn are bigots? You've completely lost it, Sang... Oh, wait: No you haven't -- what you mean is, they disagree with you! You've reverted to form... :)
进行 ...

Reply #1793
Sessions and Flynn are bigots?
Absolutely. You know nothing of this do you? I don't suppose you can tell us if the rest of the list is correct or not, being ignorant enough to vote Trump.

Reply #1794
I don't suppose you can tell us if the rest of the list is correct or not, being ignorant enough to vote Trump.
(BTW: Glad to see that you deleted the empty list… Apparently, your "the usual Dem talking points" macro misfired! Oops!

Sessions has long been a supporter of traditional marriage and an opponent of re-defining it. Which is to say, he disagrees with you.
Flynn accepts the "Conflict of Civilizations" analysis… Who knew, that you support Islamic jihadism as a legitimate political position here in the U.S.? One wonders why…? (I don't: You are simply and simple-mindedly against the Republicans and now Trump…)

Being ignorant enough to vote for Hillary (or any other candidate…) is not a mutually exclusive proposition; but logic has never been your strong point.

Trump won. Get over it!

But of course you can't: Your fantasy world is crumbling and your irrational fears have come to the fore…
Relax! You can still be gay. You can still prefer a Stalinist 5-year plan economy. You can certainly still pretend that your views should be required by the coercive power of government… But you don't have much control of the government now; so, you have to "fight" for your right — to party? No. To rule!
Guess what, Sang: The constitution rules, and within its constraints, the people (of which, you're one).

I did vote for Trump (…with great misgivings). Who did you vote for?
进行 ...

Reply #1795
"Traditional" marriage has nothing at all to do with it. Sessions has a long history of trying to prosecute African American civil rights workers, including an aid to Martin Luther King. According to him the NAACP is "un-American" and "communist inspired. He called a white civil rights worker a "disgrace to his race" for litigating American American civil rights cases. Oh yes, the only thing wrong with KKK is some members smoke weed. I know you're used to call racism charges smears and whatever, but some people really are blatant racists/white supremacists and are entering the Trump administration just like I said would happen.

Reply #1796
Smoking weed? No, I'd say you're smoking crack, Sang… Who's feeding you this?
some people really are blatant racists/white supremacists and are entering the Trump administration just like I said would happen
When did you say this? And when will you substantiate such a claim?
The latter, never: For some reason, your panties are in a twist… That's enough, for you, to lash out at whoever doesn't share your peculiar "political" focus.
And who, specifically, is a blatant racist/white supremacist who's entering the administration? SPLC pointed them out, did they? :)

Trump won the election. (It surprised me, too.) So, what are you going to do?

Well, it seems you're going to do the usual Democrat thing: Make shit up and pile it higher and deeper… Hoping no one will be able to  withstand the continual charges of "racism". or discrimination…
Do any of your ideals go beyond your dick and your anus? I don't think so. You're a pathetic person, Sang. And, perhaps, that's why you're so mad…
(Although I don't see any threat to you or your proclivities. At most, government promulgation of "grooming" will be discontinued…)
How long can you continue this stance? (I'm thinking, as long as you last… Being wrong, as a Democrat, means never having to say you're sorry! :) )
You were fine with an actual Grand Dragon of the KKK in the Senate, when you thought you'd "tamed" him…? Guess what, babykins, you didn't! Your candidate, who had no problems with him, lost. You should be glad. But for you it's "party first". Well, comrade, you're in the wrong country.
Try Canada or Mexico; or Saudi Arabia… Maybe Iran,

But don't try to go to England; they've cut the cord to the EU. (Maybe you can sneak in, and out, before anyone notices… :) )
进行 ...

Reply #1797
https://youtu.be/1o6-bi3jlxk

Nazi salutes, terminology abound as alt-right leader champions white supremacy

Quote from: Times of Israel
At National Policy Institute conference Richard Spencer ‘hails’ Trump victory, appears to allude to Jewish power controlling national media

A new video posted by The Atlantic on Monday night showed the man often described as the leader of the the American alt-right movement as he evoked Nazi imagery and language and ranted about white supremacy, while his audience responded with Nazi salutes.

Richard Spencer, head of the white nationalist National Policy Institute, made the speech at the NPI’s annual conference at the Ronald Reagan Building in Washington, DC.

“Hail Trump! Hail our people! Hail victory!” Spencer cried out, as he praised president-elect Donald Trump’s recent election win. A rapturous audience responded with applause and quite a few Hitler salutes.

Reply #1798
At National Policy Institute conference Richard Spencer 'hails' Trump victory, appears to allude to Jewish power controlling national media
Interesting, of course, but in the real world it's meaningless, akin to somebody shouting Porky Pig for president. Neo-Nazism is active in Germany, but is it a significant part of daily life.

Reply #1799
I just recieved this from my Buddhist advisor. When I log off, I plan to stare at it and mutter my prayers.