Skip to main content
Topic: Putin the Magnificent: Series 2 - Putin's Russia (Read 96383 times)

Re: Putin the Magnificent: Series 2 - Putin's Russia

Reply #300
Biker boy Putin. Where else but Russia?

Reply #301
Firstly Belfrager, Rasputin was NOT a monk. He was what people at the time and place regarded as a spiritual mystic. He had applied when younger to a monastery but didn't last long and thrown out so a wee mistake there from you.

And string, tut, tut. Putin did absolutely nothing wrong constitutionally and did the 2 terms entitled to then as is deemed stood down becoming Prime Minister and after a break stood again as President so a pointless, well point. The usual snidey digs at the Russian President show how the Western media has been brained by the politicians and illustrated in this thread. Now we get another pathetic sign misusing the man's love of motorbikes and whether some like it or not here he is more than a man of the people tan many leaders here in the West. I mean o say could any get 80% support?? And the blockades on trade and singling out of Russia has increased his stance.  You lot will never win on him.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #302
Thanks for the reply to the OP, rjh.

I expect you are right about Putin not doing anything wrong constitutionally, but I doubt very much of what he did was in the spirit of the Russian constitution as it was intended, but who really knows.

But one has to judge those by their actions and the results they achieve and frankly under his reign as Russian Supremo he has managed to alienate the West and bring Russia back to a perilous economic state.

My take is that if he had Russia's interest as first priority he would step down and facilitate a fresh start.

Reply #304
Are trikes cool in Russia? Weenie needs to man up and lose the training wheels.  :whistle:

Man up? I'll show you man up! Nice tits, Vlad.

BTW, that's a weasel on a weasel on a woodpecker followed by a storm trooper.

Reply #305
Vlad is probably safe enough. Storm troopers still can't hit anything, even at point-blank range.
What would happen if a large asteroid slammed into the Earth?
According to several tests involving a watermelon and a large hammer, it would be really bad!

Reply #306

I'm still preoccupied with this one.

Nary a chick to be seen. The guys riding out tandem on that trike better be gay. That's about as hardcore as grandma's cookies.

They just do it different at bike rallies around here.

Reply #307
Maybe they could use US Marines mjsmsprt40. Nah, maybe not they are "good" at killing families and weddings in Afghanistan ( :D). And jimbro don't you be jealous now at what Putin has.  Whilst musing on mjsmsprt40 I siled up at my Imperial Russian picture......

Reply #308
And jimbro don't you be jealous now at what Putin has.  Whilst musing on mjsmsprt40 I siled up at my Imperial Russian picture......

How does a person 'sile up'?
:heart: royalty, and apparently so does Vlad.

Reply #309
I wonder who it could be.
Helsinki (AFP) - Finland said Tuesday its navy had fired warning shots at a possible submarine off the coast of Helsinki in the early hours of the morning.

"During surveillance of (Finland's) territorial integrity, the navy detected a possible underwater object at midday (0900 GMT) on April 27, 2015, within Finland's territorial waters close to the border outside Helsinki," the defence ministry said in a statement.

A second sighting was made during the night and "a warning was given with light depth charges at three in the morning," the ministry added.

Reply #310
You really have become almost hysterical. May I inform you that Sweden has stated the suspected submarine they had was no and was not from where you would like to think! http://russia-insider.com/en/sweden-confirms-mystery-russian-subwas-fact-workboat/5583?utm_source=Russia+Insider+Daily+Headlines&utm_campaign=d65f175e36-Russia_Insider_Daily_Headlines11_21_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c626db089c-d65f175e36-224947493&ct=t(Russia_Insider_Daily_Headlines11_21_2014

So why have we not had that result more widely available dear cold war left over?

And I must say that every time a foreign head of state is given a Royal welcome the visitors are usually nervous. When you ever get an ex-colonist President with 80% support you will have some basis for your awful bigotry.

Reply #312
Firstly I noticed he could not get over 50% world rating and what also needs to said is that much of that so-called support is due to money influence from the corporate State called America. With the amount of nonsensical propaganda that comes out of the West led by the corporate genius and interesting also smile is brought. The mindset of the brain dead is obvious all the time. The Baltimore matter is seen as a terrible riot but the damning incidents in Kiev and that Square where people including police were killed was NEVER propagated by the US as a riot was it??  Talk about bias. Kiev's regime has been totally supported by the US even thought the place is as corrupt as can be made. That same regime did not take in the eastern part of Ukraine at any time but just went out on their own way well supported by the White House. That the US's biggest head banger McCain went to support the criminals in Kiev sums that up well. Had the US given the green light to a referendum in Crimea the principle would have been fine but because it wasn't involved that makes it negative. I don't mid ex-colonists being daft but not the rest of the world.

Time after time the US has been a puppet controller of dictatorship after dictatorship but points the finger at others!  You can boast about people being able to vote and so on but the general population no longer have any sasy in the country. It is corporate barons who are in charge and taken the system over whilst throwng crumbs to the electorate and what is needed is another Revolution but the millionaires who run the Hill will see that off.

As for President Putin it is a frustration by America and their brained people that Putin IS so popular. After the collapse of the USSR Yeltsin hadn't much of a clue and much wrong went on in the new Russia and the US thought as it usually does it would have some God given right to influence like it thinks it can do everywhere (including create wars and help terrorists). Russians are very proud of their country  and heaven help any nation that does not put the US corrupt system first.  He IS actually in practical terms a man of the people and that is the way Russians want it. Time after time all sorts of snide and nonsense is dished out to him from the West yet he always refers to his friends in the West and that in itself shows something else practical in the man. He in personal terms could not care a damn the names the West gives him because he is so vastly supported by the man in the street. This is all ignored by the Goebells minds here in the West and they will get nowhere because he is totally in the same corner as his people. Never once has a Yank here replied to the last time a US President ever got 80% and maybe for good reason!

If you think that constantly attacking is the way to go then you will get one hell of a frustration. Crimea had always wanted to go back to Russia so why die the great US of A not acknowledge that one, eh? Now due to the rich bloke who runs Ukraine as President is in the US camp that eastern corner will now be lost to Ukraine due to it's criminality as a country and the backing of a stupid USA. It is high time the US started doing something about (1) It's own internal mess. (2) Economic danger. (3) Stopped causing conflicts and sticking your nose where not wanted.

Reply #313
Putin's a politician, so I don't trust him.
==================================
Cameron's a politician, so we know that he isn't poverty stricken.

The current value of Cameron's country home; £1 million
$1,680,000
Asset 2009
The value of Cameron and his wife's home in North Kensington, London; £1.5 million
$2,500,000
Salary 2009
Annual salary as opposition leader; £130 thousand
=================================
The same goes for the Clintons who have amassed a fortune since Billyboy left office.

Reply #314
Scary!

Reply #315
I'm tired of this idiotic Putin.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #316
Belfrager, until he's tired of you, your opinion doesn't matter… :)
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)

Reply #317
err... maybe you're right Oakdale, the world is upside down. :)
A matter of attitude.

Reply #318

Reply #319
Well Belfrager we would not hear so much about Putin of it wasn't for the USA making the noise due to a country they cannot control or subdue......

Reply #320
Well Belfrager we would not hear so much about Putin of it wasn't for the USA making the noise due to a country they cannot control or subdue......

Agreed, course the USA makes a lot of noise, when the soviets collapsed they had it all, they had the opportunity to world's hegemony offered to them and what they did? nothing, they let a second level, obscure, KGB agent to take it away from their hands.

All the noise is to hide the biggest failure in history. Americans need the noise, Putin loves the noise and Europe cries as a baby.
Only the Chinese remains silent and acting.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #321
Right on and you have it very concisely and accurately said there.  :up:

Reply #322
USA making the noise due to a country they cannot control or subdue......

Kinda like Scotland and certain Scots.

PS Talking about control, Sir Winston Churchill may be one of Britain's greatest wartime leaders, but in India he has been blamed for allowing more than a million people to die of starvation.

Look to your own country's past, Mr. Howie.

Reply #323
Firstly. That is obviously a Yank. We don't have "diapers" in Britain we have "nappies." And as for the comment on Churchill the usual trait for ex-colonists and especially on this Forum is to try and deviate to someone else's past. It is your own nation that is the top hypocrisy in the world claiming all sorts of wonderful democracy, rights, principles but makes a mockery of them by the actions globally and internally.  During the Russian Civil War (as I pointed out ages ago and it was danced around), America and us were amongst Allies with troops in Russia on the side of the Whites and the Volunteer Army of Russia. Essentially we kept out of the even but whilst doing that America was at the same time secretly doing deals with the Bolsheviks!  The same people who were to murder more people than the Nazis so we need no lectures from you dear retired teach about principles. Your President also worked behind Churchill's back with Stalin at Yalta as he thought he was so brilliant he could get on with Joe. Typical. And anyway, India is a part of the British Commonwealth and something you lot could not never have managed!

Anyway you do have a near fanatical thing about Russia and for less than any worthwhile reason.