Skip to main content
Topic: We Are Not All Equal! (Read 3971 times)

We Are Not All Equal!

I'll give you an example garnered from The Washington Post.

RANCHO SANTA FE, CALIF. — Drought or no drought, Steve Yuhas resents the idea that it is somehow shameful to be a water hog. If you can pay for it, he argues, you should get your water.

People “should not be forced to live on property with brown lawns, golf on brown courses or apologize for wanting their gardens to be beautiful,” Yuhas fumed recently on social media. “We pay significant property taxes based on where we live,” he added in an interview. “And, no, we’re not all equal when it comes to water.”

Yuhas lives in the ultra-wealthy enclave of Rancho Santa Fe, a bucolic Southern California hamlet of ranches, gated communities and country clubs that guzzles five times more water per capita than the statewide average.

Re: We Are Not All Equal!

Reply #1
Ann Coulter is just such an unequal person. Wealth, $8,500,000.

The granddaughter of Adolf Hitler, Ms. Coulter started at a young "girl" playing with toy soldiers, whom she decimated because each one was either Muslim, gay, liberal, or simply "had it coming". She did several hours of selfless volunteer work in high school, aiding in programs in her youth group at Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas, the Christian based organization "Focus On The Family", and the prestigious Ku Klux Klan. This lovely woman then at Cornell University, majoring in eugenics. The author of several wonderful books such as "Slander" and "How To Talk To A Liberal (if you must)" are undoubtedly some of America's favorites. She has also started her own religion, Coulterism, where they believe she is Christ coming back in the image of a woman.

Reply #2

RANCHO SANTA FE, CALIF. — Drought or no drought, Steve Yuhas resents the idea that it is somehow shameful to be a water hog. If you can pay for it, he argues, you should get your water.

People “should not be forced to live on property with brown lawns, golf on brown courses or apologize for wanting their gardens to be beautiful,” Yuhas fumed recently on social media. “We pay significant property taxes based on where we live,” he added in an interview. “And, no, we’re not all equal when it comes to water.”

Yuhas lives in the ultra-wealthy enclave of Rancho Santa Fe, a bucolic Southern California hamlet of ranches, gated communities and country clubs that guzzles five times more water per capita than the statewide average.

I suppose we're not all equal. I live in the Western 'Burbs of Chicago, Illinois. We're presently under flash-flood watch, and watering your lawn to keep it green is not likely to be a problem for another few weeks at least.
What would happen if a large asteroid slammed into the Earth?
According to several tests involving a watermelon and a large hammer, it would be really bad!

Reply #3
What would happen if a large asteroid slammed into the Earth?

Smack dab into metro Chicago...lots of damage and suffering. In the wealthy burbs where you and your favored friends live, much less! :)

Reply #5
I'm qualifying for the first DnD Equalness Championship.

Reply #7

I'm qualifying for the first DnD Equalness Championship.

Meaning of barulheira...
{N}   (F) barulheira   noise   
{N}   (F) barulheira   uproar   
{N}   (F) barulheira   bedlam   
{N}   (F) barulheira   disorder   
{N}   (F) barulheira   confusion   
{N}   (F) barulheira   mess   
{N}   (F) barulheira   rowdyism

Reply #8

I suppose we're not all equal. I live in the Western 'Burbs of Chicago, Illinois. We're presently under flash-flood watch, and watering your lawn to keep it green is not likely to be a problem for another few weeks at least.

It's a desert down here; damned humidity is deathly. Would trade weather with you in an instant.

Reply #9

Reply #10
I remember Emmanuel the Anti Virgin. With Silvia Krystel.
Emmanuel Baptist never heard about.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #11
Two thumbs up on anti-virgins.

Reply #12
Being a natural leader I do of course have to agree on the thread title.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #14

Being a natural leader I do of course have to agree on the thread title.

Quite so old chap.

What you've been meaning all these years by "Never Surrender" is "Never Surrender until we are ALL equal!".  :up:  :hat: :whistle:

Reply #16
Yes Colonel to my tradition........
"Quit you like men:be strong"