Skip to main content
Topic: What's Going on in the Americas? (Read 260919 times)

Re: What's Going on in the Americas?

Reply #926
I saw mr Trump saying that his wall between Mexico and the USA will have solar panels to produce energy and pay it for itself (oops, since Mexicans whants him to fuck, now the Sun will pay the wall....)
He added that the higher the wall more the panels will produce energy. Closer to the sun, of course....
Than he started laughing a lot - Am I not a genius??

I think Hitler was a much more serious person. Americans elected The Joker.
Nonsense.

Why deal with Mexicans when you can make a deal with the Sun.

What a deal maker. He told us he was one and here's the proof. He's getting the Sun to pay for our wall.

Trust me. Mr President Trump astounds and will continue to astound the whole world. We are truly living in amazing times.

Reply #927
I'll post this here since it concerns the USA.

Food for thought: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11’

We won't know anytime soon if the man on his deathbed is telling the truth or if he is lying.
However, assuming that the man is lying on his deathbed - CUI BONO ???

Which man? What death bed? The whole story is fabricated.

Døende CIA-agent innrømmer at han var med på å sprenge World Trade Center 7, 11. september 2001
CIA Agent Confesses on Deathbed: ‘We Blew Up WTC7 on 9/11’?

Reply #928
Which man? What death bed? The whole story is fabricated.
Thanks for clearing it up!
Sorry for the fake news. I should have rechecked the story before posting. My bad.

Reply #929
Unfortunately, fake news is becoming such an occasional inserting a routine it is easy to be fouled.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #931
Unfortunately your military is a long and inbuilt problem.

Reply #932
Are the USA preparing for biological warfare?
Given the USAF does research with other agencies, that seems like a big jump. Or more appropriately, pulled out of nowhere. Could just be a matter of who's budget it comes out of.

Reply #933
Russian RNA samples, only from Caucasian population, only already collected. What a strange thing to buy.
I wonder how much they pay for it.

Well, maybe next will be for DnD posters RNA samples. I'll sell mine for a million Euros, it's a precious Ribonucleic acid.
A matter of attitude.

Capital

Reply #934
Welcome to the market.  :yes:

Reply #935
I wouldn't sell mine. There are no laws preventing its misuse.

Reply #936
Given the USAF does research with other agencies, that seems like a big jump. Or more appropriately, pulled out of nowhere. Could just be a matter of who's budget it comes out of.
Whatsoever, one can assume that it's not for improving Russian Medicare. :right:

Reply #937
I wouldn't sell mine. There are no laws preventing its misuse.
Course not, there are dollars for quietening your remorses.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #938
755 American "diplomats" expelled by the Russians.
I have no memory of such hostile act.

Beautiful answer to Trump's babbling.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #939
Well the Yanks deserved it as they despatched a lot less Russians so kind of shows the nutjobland lot had too many in Russia. The Americans have no proof and getting silly.

755 diplomats

Reply #940
755?! Talk about overdiplomacy.

Reply #941
Oh dear. How cold* this come to be? Too many diplomats! The shame. The horror!

*Edit: Could

Reply #942
But dear man it was wrong having an awful lot more in Russia than they had on your corner.

Reply #943
Russia has vast territories. There is enough place for US diplomats, no matter how many they are.
IMHO, expelling those US diplomats was a rude act.
If I were Putin none of them would have been expelled. Instead I would have offered them to choose between flying home or to move in a dedicated area located in the Siberian taiga. You know, with modern communication systems distances aren't an issue anymore. So those brave US diplomats could have continued their great work by consolidating US-Russian relationships farther on. Besides, having the opportunity to watch the Siberian bear and the Siberian tiger in their natural habitat would be an unique experience for any nature loving US diplomat.

Reply #944
With good binoculars, maybe they'd be able to see Sarah Palin's house. ;)

Us and them

Reply #947
And what about the reverse? (Other countries' power and influence poses a major threat to the U.S.)

Reply #948
And what about the reverse? (Other countries' power and influence poses a major threat to the U.S.)
Americans have probably always believed that the world is out there to get them and they have to pre-empt that.

Reply #949
Most people are believing what they are teached and told to. This applies not only to Americans but to all nations as well.

Every soldier over there is an insurance policy against our homeland being attacked
- Sen. Lindsey Graham telling reporters about US troops in Afghanistan.

There are at least two potentialities how to interpret such a statement:

1- Without US troops in Afghanistan the Taliban would take out their flying carpets from their caves, fly over to the USA and bomb it with camel shit.
2- If the USA wants  global dominance then it has to extend and build up its military presence on any place of some geo-strategic relevance on this planet.

Guess what the hawkish Senator meant with his statement? ;)