Skip to main content
Topic: What have you just eaten or drunk? (Read 512434 times)

Re: What have you just eaten or drunk?

Reply #350
 :coffee:
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #351
* Don't worry Luxor, this one is made to taste like ice-cream and doesn't even taste like yoghurt :P *

Reply #352
I ate chicken feet when a youngster, as my mother wasted no part of a chicken. It all went into the pot sans feathers, head and innards. She did keep the liver, heart and gizzard for separate dishes.

I've never been to China, so I've never had this delicacy.

Reply #353
Don't worry Luxor, this one is made to taste like ice-cream and doesn't even taste like yoghurt  :P

Though you've strayed slightly off topic... Tough choice, that or the Tofu, think I'd take my chances with the dog.

The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #354
For our evening meal tonight, this delicious looking delicacy.

Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Caps
This stuffed mushroom cap recipe mixes two types of bread crumbs and two types of cheese with crab meat for a tasty topping to your portobellos.

Reply #356
Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Caps

:coffee: & chocolate biscuits.

Reply #357

It is surprisingly (?) hard to get dog meat in China. You would usually do that by going to a Korean restaurant, because in China it is in Korea that you eat dogs. However those Korean restaurants I've been to haven't served dog even when they have it on the menu, substituting dog meat with cheaper meats instead.

There is a district in China, roughly halfway between Beijing and China, that is supposedly famous for its canine traditions, but I have never stopped there so I couldn't tell. I know some people that really wanted to eat dog meat have succeeded (unless tricked by a meat substitution), and others that haven't. We don't seem to be in a dog eat dog world any longer.

Reply #358

Reply #359
Jasmine green tea

Reply #360

Reply #361

Reply #362
Oats & barley with brown sugar

Reply #363
Chicken risotto.

Reply #364
 :coffee:  & a cheese sandwich.

Reply #365
A piece of broiled chicken and  mashed potatoes with gravy.

Reply #366

Reply #367
meat loaf, and tea with a pinch if ginger :P

Reply #368

Reply #369
Half a rock melon.

Reply #370

Reply #371
chicken soup

Reply #372

Reply #373
beef soup

Reply #374
Atlantic salmon