Skip to main content
Topic: My second attempt (Read 3874 times)

My second attempt

I put up a forum intimation that I was intending to depart from here like a trickle from others. However also said would be here until Saturday but left that out anything further as I had been unwell. However why wasn't it put up? Will remain here for a couple of days at a second attempt. ???
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Re: My second attempt

Reply #1
Best wishes. :cheers:

Reply #2
Yeah right - further sad decline........

Reply #3
Your last post before this was:

I am not impressed with the way America is generally run or the millions who don't do well there or the world interference but I do equally know there are many over there who are basically decent but being misused. That the man got so many votes does betray the other side of large numbers of brained. Wish they had a better and wider system over there as Trump is no advantage to anyone outside of the controlling mindsets.  :(

Nothing moved or deleted.

Best wishes. :cheers:
Seconded.

Don't forget that you are the one to turn the lights off when this forum closes (actually the original Opera forum, which must be considered closed by now).

Reply #4
Sorry, what wasn't put up?

I hope you do well.

Reply #5
I had prepared a departure and had stated without getting too heated up that Luxor a "moderator" had exercised a stance that was hardly being such at all. Don't know what happened to my attempt hence this second submission as the stance was contradictory to what he was meant to be! It was still a pity what  Opera did and this site was an appropriate alternative to zilch but it is much reduced. Crossing swords can be part of a forum but it was hardly the way that person acted just refusing to answer national issues in my country that are well known. Then going on to act as did?? We both had opposite places but for someone to be moderating in the background to be as he was is a long sigh.

Reply #6
I don't keep updated as often these days.

However also said would be here until Saturday[...]
As in: 18 August 2018?

Edit:
Don't forget that you are the one to turn the lights off when this forum closes (actually the original Opera forum, which must be considered closed by now).

Believe you're the one that got last post there. 😑

Reply #7
I saw his post, and it has really disappeared.

Reply #8
The hard truth is that after Opera shut their corner it was a progressive mind to have something for us to continue on so that was fine. But there has been a decrease in people and I am very pointedly of the view that the way I was done to by a supposed moderator exercising a mindset that was away from public knowledge.  I stated hard and truthful fact that is very public news in Scotland on the corner he was yakking refusing to accept that his nationalism been battered in every level of election system here and not answered Instead lowered himself to being bodyswerving and very nippy. So little point me being here folks and on going which I have in practical terms delayed will be done and will not be back to see further stuff!  ???

Reply #9

Not as long as archive.org is around. But speaking of which, my My Opera going away blog thread seems gone. My last blog date is this, and the last recorded D&D page this. The last couple weeks of blogs and last day of forum are not up.

This is the first my.opera.com page they recorded. That was not the first my.opera.com. In the first years Opera rented out the domain. 

Reply #11
Yes I also saw his first post and then it disappeared and rjhowie posted this second one about the same matter.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #12
My.opera.com was originally a portal, and not a good one. Portals was one of those silly ideas that could not die quick enough, it was pretty much in a coma when Opera took back the my.opera.com subdomain. It never was any significant money spinner.

Opera.com was not the original domain, before they bought it they used operasoftware.com (oldest)

Reply #13
OS/2, wow. :)

Reply #14
 :bye: !

Reply #15
 :bye: