Skip to main content
Topic: The Inauguration, & U.S. President Donald Trump's First 100 Days in Office (Read 54154 times)

Re: The Inauguration, & U.S. President Donald Trump's First 100 Days in Office

Reply #25
Putin is primarily a problem for Russia ...
Not even Stoltenberg could have told it better. :)   But joking aside, the vast majority of Russians would barely share your oppinion...

Reply #26
I suppose that just listening the man speeching as president must have already set in motion a regime change.
Where? :)

Reply #27
Cat gets scared by Trump :)

Reply #29
You have to love the liberal left in the U.S.: They're retarded, but still sorta want to be nice! They can't, because they hate everyone who disagrees with them, about anything… (That's pretty much why the Democrats are -I've used the phrase before, and I'll use it again if it's warranted- "eating their young".)

What do you think of David Brock? :)
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)

Reply #31
Bahahaha! :lol:

(I lost my shit somewhere between "we have all the best words" & "You can grab 'em by the pony".)

Reply #33
That was hilarious, jax! (I'd bet Trump himself would think so, too… Anyone think I should send him the link? :) )

Pompeo was confirmed as Director of CIA today. Progress is slow, when it's opposed by "progressives"…
进行 ...

Reply #34
At 13s he said: "neuk jullie allemaal de moeder" (fuck you all the mother). The translation, "I will screw you big time," seems a bit bowdlerized.

I liked grab 'em by the pony. :)

Reply #35
The childish gramatical is great. Just like the miniscule brain.
When even Hollanders makes fun, the guy has to be totally ridiculous. Holland first, America second.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #36
Nikki Haley confirmed as U.S. Ambassador to UN…
Of course, she'll hew to a different course than Obama's Ambassador, Samantha Power. (Oh! The horror! BHO's legacy is supposed to be holy writ… :) )

Keystone XL and Dakota pipelines are back on track, too.

BTW: How many here think Madonna could blow up the White House? And did anyone take her up on her offer to give a blow-job to any guy who voted for Hillary? :) Democrats are so fun!

Another fun fact: The Park Service used to estimate the size of crowds on the National Mall. But then there was that "Million Man March" which wasn't… Farrakahn wasn't happy with their estimate of 400,000 and threatened to sue! Poof. No more estimates.
That's how some people roll. ("Reality be damned, nigga! I got a living to make! It ain't like that Mother Ship gonna keep me like the hoe I am… No! I need your money!" —I've taken the liberty of freely translating the leader of the Nation of Islam's remarks into semi-grammatical English.)

Will anyone come to the defense of the Just Judd? :)
进行 ...

Reply #37
Looks like a Dutch PvdA (Labor) minister is joining in on the fun.

The Dutch Government is planning to launch an international fund to finance access to birth control and abortion in developing countries, in order to fill the gap left after the Trump administration announced it would no longer fund any overseas aid organisations which discussed abortion.

“Banning abortions does not result in fewer abortions,” Dutch Trade and Development Minister Lilianne Ploumen said in a statement.

Actual government press release:
https://www.rijksoverheid.nl/ministeries/ministerie-van-buitenlandse-zaken/nieuws/2017/01/24/ploumen-wil-internationaal-fonds-veilige-abortus

Of course just because she wants something doesn't mean it'll get through. Her position on pregnancy prevention is nothing controversial nor should it be, but the idea of spending money on it elsewhere (a typical Labor thing, so to speak) may not count on quite the same level of support.

Reply #39
This makes the inauguration almost worth watching.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gneBUA39mnI
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

Reply #40
You have to love the liberal left in the U.S.: They're retarded, but still sorta want to be nice! They can't, because they hate everyone who disagrees with them, about anything… (That's pretty much why the Democrats are -I've used the phrase before, and I'll use it again if it's warranted- "eating their young".)

What do you think of David Brock? :)
The "liberal left" are haters and are retarded when you folks can't discuss the contents of the lawsuit and immediately go into troll mode. You'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.
“What kind of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.”
― Terry Pratchett, Going Postal

Reply #41

Trump silences government scientists with gag orders

Less than a week after the inauguration, the Trump administration has already gagged employees at two federal agencies. Memos obtained by various media outlets show that scientists at the Environmental Protection Agency and Department of Agriculture are now blocked from communicating with the public and the press.

At the EPA, whose grants and contract budget have also been frozen, employees are not allowed to talk about this change to reporters or on social media. The EPA is responsible for passing and upholding regulations on issues such as clean air and water and the carbon emissions responsible for global warming. The nominee for EPA head, Scott Pruitt, has made a career out of suing the EPA and trying to weaken its environmental regulations.
“What kind of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.”

Reply #42
VOX is, of course, a very reliable source — of progressive bullshit! :) Sang, your best bet is to hibernate… (You might get lucky: It might only be four years! :) )

BTW: BHO's administration fired scientists who didn't toe the line, and jailed journalists who -oops!- reported stuff the administration didn't like. (But a SecState who actually violated the Espionage Act -and, as old as it is as the law of the land, no administration prosecuted more people than BHO's for "violations"- was given a free pass: The Attorney General of the U.S. met with SecState's  spouse in secret; the secret got out. So, SecState couldn't be prosecuted without implicating POTUS. Then the AG -knowing that she was compromised, said simply that she'd follow the "advice" of the FBI Director… Corruption that knows no bounds, I'd say. Or, harking back to an earlier time: Clinton SOP.
And you must know that the President at the time was also compromised: Barack Obama deserves the obscurity he's going to get…)
Still, you'll continue to repeat stuff you'll never understand, because you don't want to? Nah! It's because you can't.
It's pretty simple, Sang: Hillary lost, and the Republicans control most of the reins of power. The progressives are butt-hurt.
Why don't you do something constructive, like start a fund to buy your fellow liberals enough Preparation-H to get them through the next four (eight!) years?

Whew! Glad I got that off my chest!

Now, Sang, if you have an actual problem with the Trump administration, please feel free to express it. But don't cite liberal (progressive, Clinton-era) sites as sources: David Brock is your speed. But his training wheels came off a long time ago…
If your "actual problems with the Trump administration" amount to "BHO isn't president anymore, and his policies are being replaced…" Well, as someone famous once said: "Elections have consequences."

How deep is your Democrat bench, BTW? :)
进行 ...

Reply #43
I admit, I should have responded to this earlier… But Sang has such a short attention span (read: Conservatives and Republicans Bad! pretty much absorbs him) that I didn't notice he'd been talking to himself again. :)
The "liberal left" are haters and are retarded when you folks can't discuss the contents of the lawsuit and immediately go into troll mode. You'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.
But I'll take the opportunity to post this link to a 2005 article by our most-likely next Supreme Court Justice: Liberals 'N' Lawsuits.

Suck it up, boy-o: Your "side" has lost for a generation.

Oh: And filing a lawsuit is one of the easiest things to do in most states. Winning one is -shall we say- less likely? But there are already two!? :) Have they been filed by folks who've won cases?

Get back to me, in 2020… :) In the meantime, twist your panties!
进行 ...

Reply #44
There's a good consensus all over the world about Trump's character. And I don't really see you disagreeing, Oakdale. The only line you have there is "Hillary lost. Suck it up." Such a line hardly does anything positive to recommend Trump.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50Bg6Li04d0[/video]

Reply #45
Ah more trolling and "alternative truth" , as usual. Jailing journalists that were critical? Give me a fucking break. A few for leaking confidential information, which is a crime. I read a complaint about Jeremy Hammond, who was arrested for hacking, not for "whistle blowing." He committed a crime and went to jail. Get it?  It's not hard to understand.

Reply #46
There's a good consensus all over the world about Trump's character.
Now the world cares about character? :) Your comedians are welcome to continue doing what they do… I'm sure they make you feel safe, and oh so superior!
Such a line hardly does anything positive to recommend Trump.
You'll ignore Trump, except to deride him. Okay. But do keep in mind, he's not your president; he is ours…
It's not hard to understand.
I agree it's not hard to understand: When a Democrat does it, it's justified. When a Republican does it, it's fascist! :)

Foggy Bottom is being cleansed of it's political appointees. The partisan head of the Border Patrol has been fired. Trump seems to be doing what he promised… That's what really rankles, isn't it, Sang? :)
进行 ...

Reply #47
There's a good consensus all over the world about Trump's character.
Now the world cares about character? :)
Do you even think what you are saying or have you totally modelled yourself after Trump now?

But do keep in mind, he's not your president; he is ours…
Did you watch the inauguration speech? He thanked "the people of the world" in the first sentence. It most likely means nothing (like everything else he says), it's just that it's yet another point where you contradict him (and he himself).

Reply #48
Grasshopper, watch what he does… :) (You could also watch what the so-called mainstream media does; but you won't.)

I well remember Reagan's reception, by the doyen ( :) ). The chattering class is getting its comeuppance, again. Of course, you don't like it!
进行 ...

Reply #49
I well remember Reagan's reception, by the doyen ( :) ). The chattering class is getting its comeuppance, again.
Okay, Reagan's reception. You are saying it was like Trump's reception now? And you are under the impression that he was viewed as a Great President after a while? What gave you that impression? The bubble you live in?

Of course, you don't like it!
Like has nothing to do with it, but you of course understand nothing but likes.