Opinions I know I agree with
[ 0 ] (0%)
Posters I usually disagree with
[ 1 ] (12.5%)
Posters I usually agree with
[ 0 ] (0%)
Subjects that interest me
[ 5 ] (62.5%)
Subjects that are entirely nonsensical, to me… :)
[ 2 ] (25%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Topic: What's with our posting habits? (Read 11994 times)

Re: What's with our posting habits?

Reply #25
I have a suggestion. That we change sides.
We should create a thread where we must defend the opposite opinion. For example, I will start defending Atheism against jaybro converted into a medieval monk.

You begin and I'll follow up with a defense of the papacy starting with

and then work my way back.

Reply #29
Oh but I defend their rights whilst fighting a cause. Indeed I make a point of not treating them as the ex-colonies treats blacks.

No Surrender

ps. And as an early leader in the new Ulster government set-up  of 1922,"Not an inch!"
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #30
Indeed I make a point of not treating them as the ex-colonies treats blacks.
Yeah. I'm still waiting for your first black Queen… :)
And, forgive me for saying so, I do kinda hope you suffer the same calamities Obama brought us.
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)

Reply #31
And, forgive me for saying so, I do kinda hope you suffer the same calamities Obama brought us.

You caught Obama induced malaria, too? Try this...it might not work, but it'll prepare you for  a severe case of Hillary.

Reply #32
In an attempt to be self-praising satirical bloke Oakdale you do embarrass intelligent Americans and  I know they exist. As a monarch is a hereditary system the answer speaks for itself. It took you almost two centuries a would be freedom loving wonderful democracy to have a papist in the White House and he was a womaniser (and a father who made a fortune in prohibition). Then two centuries for a black so in a system that is supposed to be more democratic you have proved the point that the word 'democracy' is a misunderstood word. When did you last have a Head of State who got 80% poll rating. Enough said.  :hat: :yes:

Reply #33
You're close to "bread and circuses" times, kiddo…
As a monarch is a hereditary system the answer speaks for itself.
Ah! Miscegenation isn't allowed? How very white of you!
进行 ...

Reply #34

In an attempt to be self-praising satirical bloke Oakdale you do embarrass intelligent Americans and  I know they exist. As a monarch is a hereditary system the answer speaks for itself. It took you almost two centuries a would be freedom loving wonderful democracy to have a papist in the White House and he was a womaniser (and a father who made a fortune in prohibition). Then two centuries for a black so in a system that is supposed to be more democratic you have proved the point that the word 'democracy' is a misunderstood word. When did you last have a Head of State who got 80% poll rating. Enough said.  :hat: :yes:

Please tell us more about any Black PM your lot have had.  :rolleyes:

Reply #35
Please tell us more about any Black PM your lot have had.   :rolleyes:

That may not happen for some time, but...

David Cameron last night said he wants to see a ‘Prime Minister with a British Asian name’ in his lifetime.
The Prime Minister warned Britain is not achieving its full potential because prejudicial barriers still remain against ethnic minorities.
There was ‘a glaring absence’ of diversity among figures at the top of public life in Britain.
Mr Cameron said at the GG2 Leadership Awards sponsored by the Daily Mail: ‘One day I want to hear that title “Prime Minister” followed by a British Asian name.

Reply #36
White black defenders... so amusing. I'll wait to see the black white defenders to reply....
A matter of attitude.

Reply #37
The routine guff from the brained since childhood in America. As I pointed out nearly two centuries over in nutjob for a Roman Catholic to be elected and two centuries for a black man! To try and sneer at some other country is the norm here when a basic flaw cannot be answered. For those who had to suffer an ex-colonist education may I say this.

Had this island from early days been black the monarchs would be the same and I am not apologising for the system. In America apart from the long wait for a Catholic or black Head of State the native Indians are missing. Even today you are more likely to be gunned down by the SS, oh mean the city police forces if you are black and be more unemployed. Every time the contradictions on the US system come up every time the hypocrisy is ignored and the Yanks and Southern ones to-oo scrabble about to find some fault elsewhere in the world. The fact that since America's "freedom" it has contradicted all those would-be principles. Maybe the early creators of the "always been great" US of A had some possible principle in mind but since then their leaders and brained have acted in complete contrast. :devil:

Reply #38
Howie, the only reason I ever mention Scotland's problems (or those of GB, in general…) is that there's a certain crotchety Scot who constantly harangues the U.S.… He doesn't do so for any purpose that I can tell, other than to vent his spleen. He's ignorant and arrogant in equal portions, and all-but illiterate. But he loves his telly! (Let's hope his government pension continues to allow him to pay the tax… :) )
I seem to recall that he's stood for local office twice, and twice been rejected by his neighbors and friends. Yup! That's democracy — excuse me, I mean "democoracy"… as practiced there; keep practicing, boy-o! You might get it right, eventually. But that's not likely, is it?
Actually, that not quite correct: You'd have your "wide democracy" -and be glad of it!- even if it utterly destroyed you nation, and your culture. (As one of our historians referred to it, "snout counting" seems an extremely unlikely way to achieve good government. But, of course, that's not what you have: Your "corporates" have always been in control, much as have ours.) Your excesses are well-chronicled. And the animosity you, yourself, hold towards our founders -who saw the flaws in your system and created another- likely stems from the fact that "your side" lost that battle, and then had to rely on us to help them survive the wars they'd engendered two centuries later… Your wee ego was hurt, and you can't seem to get over it! :)
But you wouldn't know anything about that. You were, at best, a Boy Scout. Were you, sir, ever in your country's military? I'll assume the answer and ask the obvious question: Why not?

This does relate to "our" posting habits: You, sir, are a troll! I engage you, for the practice it gives me…
进行 ...

Reply #39

The routine guff from the brained since childhood in America. As I pointed out nearly two centuries over in nutjob for a Roman Catholic to be elected and two centuries for a black man! To try and sneer at some other country is the norm here when a basic flaw cannot be answered. For those who had to suffer an ex-colonist education may I say this.

Had this island from early days been black the monarchs would be the same and I am not apologising for the system. In America apart from the long wait for a Catholic or black Head of State the native Indians are missing. Even today you are more likely to be gunned down by the SS, oh mean the city police forces if you are black and be more unemployed. Every time the contradictions on the US system come up every time the hypocrisy is ignored and the Yanks and Southern ones to-oo scrabble about to find some fault elsewhere in the world. The fact that since America's "freedom" it has contradicted all those would-be principles. Maybe the early creators of the "always been great" US of A had some possible principle in mind but since then their leaders and brained have acted in complete contrast. :devil:

1. Parliament should expel you from the Queen's Isles. You, Sir, are an affront to not only the Queen's English, but ALL English. What is "brained"? Do you mean "brainwashed"? If you're going to hurl an insult, at least spell it right.

2. Yes, two centuries. Since 1707, the Union of Scotland and England, not one PM of yours has been Black. Q.E.D. old chap.

3. If ever there were a antagonist to unite Yankee and Southern views together, it is you, Sir. You are an arch-hypocrite. Oakdale and I rarely agree on much, but we do both absolutely agree 100% on your rambling bollocks (yes, I just stole a British word, deal with it).

4. It is obvious that you write for a trash newspaper like the Daily Mail.

Reply #40
The standard American duh mentality. May I remind you of your ignorance and that the monarchy and Union of Crowns well preceded the 1707 parliament thing? And even proor to that both monarchies go well into the distant past. I also made it plain that had this island been populated by a brown or black race then the succession would equally be, well, black or brown. That basic thing is not only beyond your ken but being crassly daft.

|Yours being a relatively new place compared to here had a different past. The poplation was red Indianbut have you had in a wonderful Presidential so-called democracy that is waffled about being more democratic, blah, blah. Being so principled not one native Yank ever in the White House and no black for 2 centuries so don't come away with that cobblers. The way blacks have always been treated in the land of the free and home of the brave and emotional keech says much. Si political children of America keep whooping and worshipping your 2 main Presidential hopefuls.Wave the cards and be brained by the rubbish the 2 corporates come out with. You lot are like political children and get into a swoon about being great, et al. Trump a showman being a loose cannon and Clinton with a history of lying, suspected corruption and a liar..

Reply #41

The standard American duh mentality. May I remind you of your ignorance and that the monarchy and Union of Crowns well preceded the 1707 parliament thing? And even proor to that both monarchies go well into the distant past. I also made it plain that had this island been populated by a brown or black race then the succession would equally be, well, black or brown. That basic thing is not only beyond your ken but being crassly daft.

|Yours being a relatively new place compared to here had a different past. The poplation was red Indianbut have you had in a wonderful Presidential so-called democracy that is waffled about being more democratic, blah, blah. Being so principled not one native Yank ever in the White House and no black for 2 centuries so don't come away with that cobblers. The way blacks have always been treated in the land of the free and home of the brave and emotional keech says much. Si political children of America keep whooping and worshipping your 2 main Presidential hopefuls.Wave the cards and be brained by the rubbish the 2 corporates come out with. You lot are like political children and get into a swoon about being great, et al. Trump a showman being a loose cannon and Clinton with a history of lying, suspected corruption and a liar..

Tell us more about your lot's treatment of the Irish, Kenyans, the turning a blind eye to what was then Southern Rhodesia, the encouragement to the Aussies about how to treat their native Aboriginals, etc.

You address mine, I'll address yours, dear old arch-hypocrite.

Reply #42
What's with our posting habits?

These days simply to watch RJhowie turning Americans mad... :)
Interesting the American cohalition to fight him back... they come from all sectors.

I hope that some mental institution will appear and put you all at a long retirement.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #43
What would this forum be without rjhowie? A ghost town, maybe. :rip:
Bashing Americans is all that's left.

Reply #45
As the average American is quite thick about the outside world may I remind the Southern "Yank" that Kenya seen a vicious Communist uprising and was dealt with by us. You lot had 500,000 soldiers in South  Vietnam and were utterly hopeless and the Reds ran circles round you. Farcical. As for Ireland the biggest problem was they were controlled by the men in blacv. You should know about that aspect of the Irish who flooded your country and corrupted the damn place. You just need to look at the history of police forces like New York, Boston, etc and the biggest uniformed crims were Irish (and Italians). Since the days of Empire the Commonwealth is still in existence across the glove with dozens of coutries and the only way you would get anywhere near that is by laudering money, supprting dictators or create wars to have a Yank Empire.

Remember this too sonny. You are brought up brained into the country being the greatest in the world - full of virtue, principle, deomcracy, rights, yak, yak. Tell that to the native Americansthe blacks. Time after time you lot ignore these things, tens of millions of poor living on food stamps, millions homeless,and so on. Kind of contradicts all those would be priciples. You just need to dish out flags and speakers to boast about being the greatest country in the world whilst totally ignoring all the glaring negatives! These an other things I has said on this ofrum have time after time been ignored because it is so much in the face. You political corporate leaders just have to say "we are tge greatest and always have been" and the poor sops are propagated more than people under Dr Goebells. 

he 2 contrasts are straight in the face and instead of trying to control the world try looking after your own sad people instead. But nope it is so easy to brain ex-colonists with a forest of flags, dripping tears and ignore all the hard truths. Tell you what. Try and form your own Commonwealth and see how far you get.  With so much of the present day and your history so damn corrupt and in internal ignoring of the way things are inside the place you have a lot to learn. Heck you have even corrupted the words, rights, principles and so on in that bit of paper you constantly argue over while millions of Americans are in a bad way. Hey, maybe the words corruption and hypocrisy were made especially for the biggest liar country in the world?! In fact the contradictory has never once been answered either in Opera or this corner and instead try to do a body-swerve irn distract. Try facing the hard facts of life.  :hat: :whistle:

Reply #46
Well done Colonel Rebel  :lol: :lol:
A matter of attitude.

Reply #47
Yes, I will give him the cred for trying to be subtle in his satirical bedlam.The main negative at the same time is there is abigger laugh round about him!  :yes: