Skip to main content
Topic: FBI Director Comey gets fired… (Read 12667 times)

Re: FBI Director Comey gets fired…

Reply #50
Thanks for the correction. Yes, he's a Republican…

Alan M. Dershowitz has an interesting article: Who Will Stand up for Civil Liberties?
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)

Reply #51
I know, I know krake what is in the picture! It is to me symbolic of the almost fanatical nonsense that Russia was involved in the Presidential election. It is the same about the fable on the meeting president trump had with the Russian foreign minister. Too many over the pond have been so stuck in the old cold War tradition and that attitude is in filtering in Europe too.  I have to be franks and say that someone like Donald trump would not get very far in my corner's politics as it is wider than the corporate stuff over there.  Many Americans have got bananas about the result of an election as the winner is not a routine politician but everyone could vote and someone has to win and someone lose. However it has got to the almost childish of some in the country. People in the States cannot wax on about democracy and elections then go into kindergarten more because of who won! I am content to live in a wider political place but I think that although I was never taken with Trump or Clinton that was the system and the person in the White house has to get on with things. Going on about Russia deciding the election is so damn daft and the way people are going bonkers.

Those rabbiting on about impeachment are enough to make a head shake and there is no illegality to go on about that. Unfortunately those who were disappointed at the election result are not doing themselves or the country any good by the stretching out of things with little or no positive reason except emotional stuff.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

Reply #53
Some may say it was a pity sacking but that would have to be balanced by the emotional media and political negativity. America has such a long history of involving behind the scenes in controlling other countries so their is a lack of principle regarding this nonsense over Russia.

Reply #54

For the first time I can remember, I actually, & awkwardly, agree with RJ on many of his points.

Now, RJ, don't get all excited....NO, we are not going to start taking warm showers together!!!
And RJ it's called a soap rope....why do you ask??

Here's a little Political Satire, & some facts, to get the juices flowing:

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYcpeFO_jpo[/VIDEO]

In times of universal deceit, telling the honest truth is a revolutionary act.

Reply #55
Well Smileyfaze and dear man. I will use bright orange soap to get you out of the picture! And not to surprise you too much have an yellow flag (Imperial Russia coat of arms) to mark the assassination of a pleasant family along with their nice girls and the 13 year old boy expected to live due his medical complaint. My Confederate flag will be used In those days to mark the Fort Sumter attack.

Reply #56
DnD has plenty of candidates to CIA director but not me.
I support rjhowie for CIA director. Or that other guy that doesn't speak English and posts a lot of bullshit, can't remember his name.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #57
Animosity is your only it seems, lately…  Are you close to death and think that the last rites will absolve you? :)
That's too bad.
—————————————————————
* I'm trying to write English the way you understand it, Bel!
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)

Reply #58
Hope you were not looking in the mirror Belfrager when you typed that??  :whistle:

Reply #59
When I speak about a Philipine or something like that, an American and a Scotish-British ansewers..
Perfect. No difference indeed.
A matter of attitude.

Reply #60
Well dear thankless man really niggly as you depended on us when the Napoleonic French nuts were sorting you out. And the poverty of Portuguese education is well shown putting us who created democracy are shoved in the same corner as the yanks. Heavens maybe you miss the decades of Porto fascist times so got confused!  ???  :o

Reply #61
Thinking back to the starting of this thread reminds me of something that has never been answered here. Why does the US of A need so many security agencies/ It beats the Third Reich and the old Commie times of the USSR. Farcical and expensive. The political nutters in America go on like children about Russia interfering in their election, uh? no proof that the Russian government did anything of the sort. Also laughable the damn nonsense of US politicians inside the country and the UN, etc going on about Russia when you consider their own country's arrogance. Supporting dictators, causing wars, manipulating in the politics of places everywhere they can. Farce and hypocrisy can crawl into the picture.

Reply #62
It will never be answered here.
Next.

Reply #63
No it won't. Nor in the world as long as it gives into the imperialism that country likes to attack others on nor until the people there in the USA have a proper revolution. Over a dozen security organisations costing enormous bills and spending half the world's military bill while millions are bad off within it's boundary??  :faint:

Reply #64
Well Smileyfaze and dear man. I will use bright orange soap to get you out of the picture! And not to surprise you too much have an yellow flag (Imperial Russia coat of arms) to mark the assassination of a pleasant family along with their nice girls and the 13 year old boy expected to live due his medical complaint. My Confederate flag will be used In those days to mark the Fort Sumter attack.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ35SOU9HTM[/video]

Reply #65
A damn Nationalist waffling a song, eh?! They are taking hold of the Scots flag as if it is theirs damn nebs. But every time I go out on a parade with my Loyal Order at the front we carry both the great Union Flag and the Scots Saltire. Oh and at the UK general Election took a third of the MP seats of the SNP Brigadoons lot as well as lots of City Council seats across Scotland.

Loyal and true that is me and like Martin Luther stand by his comment...."here I stand I can do no other."   :knight:  ;)