Skip to main content
Topic: Will Europe have another War? (Read 20341 times)

Re: Will Europe have another War?

Reply #75
As a self-punishment, I will think on the Opus Dei and hit myself with a stick.

If you need help, give a call to 1-800-243-3344. If the missus answers, tell her you're selling the Edinburgh Evening News.

Reply #76

That insertion was not actually meant for you jimbro. I had been thinking of the wonderman, Oakdale and being late and not in a sleeping mood did not intend it for you! As a self-punishment, I will think on the Opus Dei and hit myself with a stick. In addition at this Saturday's massive Orange Order Parade in my city give thought grudgingly on the Pope and smile on Edinburgh (amongst the 182 lodges and 90 bands people will wonder why one marcher is frowning). Finally, pretend went to a confessional box and will be off the forum for a day.

Fairly certain I saw Howie in last year's march in Edinburgh.
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em1oM0N1mSY[/video]

Reply #77
You'll never see Mr. Howie doing anything in Edinburgh!

Reply #78
Europe is very likely to have another war. From The Guardian a couple of months ago.
In Brussels and other European capitals, the fear of Vladimir Putin is becoming palpable. The mood has changed in a matter of weeks from one of handwringing impotence over Ukraine to one of foreboding.

The anxiety is encapsulated in the sudden rush to Moscow by Angela Merkel and François Hollande. To senior figures closely involved in the diplomacy and policymaking over Ukraine, the Franco-German peace bid is less a hopeful sign of a breakthrough than an act of despair.

“There’s nothing new in their plan, just an attempt to stop a massacre,” said one senior official.

Carl Bildt, the former Swedish foreign minister, said a war between Russia and the west was now quite conceivable. A senior diplomat in Brussels, echoing the broad EU view, said arming the Ukrainians would mean war with Russia, a war that Putin would win.

What do I think? Well, I'm a simple man who knits socks and eats porridge three times a day, so I don't know nothing.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/06/vladimir-putin-west-divisions-war-ukraine

Reply #79

That insertion was not actually meant for you jimbro. I had been thinking of the wonderman, Oakdale and being late and not in a sleeping mood did not intend it for you! As a self-punishment, I will think on the Opus Dei and hit myself with a stick. In addition at this Saturday's massive Orange Order Parade in my city give thought grudgingly on the Pope and smile on Edinburgh (amongst the 182 lodges and 90 bands people will wonder why one marcher is frowning). Finally, pretend went to a confessional box and will be off the forum for a day.

Fairly certain I saw Howie in last year's march in Edinburgh.
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em1oM0N1mSY[/video]

A group of Scots in a frenzy.
Not a pretty sight.

Reply #80
Usual infantile stuff from Abbot wonderland. No frenzy so a misuse of the word. Some 500 lodges and over a hundred bands and it actually dwarfed the SNP rally ages prior to the event and the crowds bigger for the Order's Unionists stance. Because in Britain it does not mean you cannot be proud to be English, Scots, Welsh or Ulster folk.
"Quit you like men:be strong"